I need to rant

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: I need to rant

Post by Immigrant » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:40 am

lol thought I was the only one lost by the jack up/off slang (silly Americanisms) ~weg~
He can do it better and longer than anyone I have ever met.
should oughta get out more!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: I need to rant

Post by Lady Maven » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:46 am

What EVER!! I have taken the time to learn YOUR slang. I know pissed does not mean you are angry, and that the pouch we call a fanny pack mighyt be REALLY offensive there.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I need to rant

Post by Nagash » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Pissed is drunk, everyone knows that. And a fanny pack is a bunch of girls. ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Jezebel
Traveler
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:53 pm

Re: I need to rant

Post by Jezebel » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:29 pm

They also knock people up on a daily basis there - at least they did in Britain :)

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I need to rant

Post by Nagash » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:23 pm

They get knocked up after the fannies get playful.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I need to rant

Post by owly » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:47 am

Nagash wrote:Pissed is drunk, everyone knows that. And a fanny pack is a bunch of girls. ;)
i didn't know that, you guys lose me with your slang sometimes, well all the time lol
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: I need to rant

Post by Lady Maven » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:13 am

If someone referred to me and my friends as a "fanny pacK" they would get slugged. And Sylandra hits like a girl. A really fucking mean 6 foot tall girl.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I need to rant

Post by Nagash » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:12 am

*grin*


Is that a promise? ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: I need to rant

Post by Lady Maven » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:35 am

Oh yes sir, and if she is REALLY feeling bitchy she will sick her friend Josephine on you.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I need to rant

Post by Nagash » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:57 am

Cool! :D


I hereby declare thee a fanny pack.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Sylandra
Lost Soul
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 am
Location: Reno, Nevada

Re: I need to rant

Post by Sylandra » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:13 am

Your brother is being a hateful shithead and his girlfriend needs to BE physically beaten. If I see her...well that's another Springer episode. Your brother should know better and even be a bit fucking thankful that his pin-cushion/junkie woman still has a goddamn pulse let alone a place to live.

Then again, maybe he secretly is sick of her too and only defends her so she will be left alone to continue on in the manner she has been and off herself, thereby sparing him the trouble. I swear i have met people living that lie for that very reason!

I was really surprised he said what he did, as he always struck me as the one member of your family who was at the very least realistic about how messed up he is capable of being where drugs and all that are concerned. He certainly won't win any parenting awards in this lifetime.
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I need to rant

Post by Nagash » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:18 am

Sylandra wrote:I was really surprised he said what he did, as he always struck me as the one member of your family who was at the very least realistic about how messed up he is capable of being where drugs and all that are concerned. He certainly won't win any parenting awards in this lifetime.
Even if that is the case, when put in a difficult position, people tend to lash out to those who are nearest to them.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: I need to rant

Post by Lady Maven » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:48 am

HA! See, I am NOT creative enough to have made these people up! I WISH I had those kind of smarts.

You know Syl, I always told myself he was an ass BECAUSE of the drugs. Turns out, he was an ass in SPITE of them.

And shoudn't you be resting??
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I need to rant

Post by owly » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:51 am

Hard drugs not pot now but hard drugs can make a person crazy i know from being addicted to them myself. i'm not making excuses for your brother but my brother is on meth and he's nuts. He knows how to make words hurt he knows the right words to scar me i know how you feel your bother and my brother have something in common they're both Assholes with a silver tongues.........

edit/When i'm with my brother i want to punch him but that's what he wants he wants me to beat him up so he can call the damn police i don't go for it........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: I need to rant

Post by Lady Maven » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:46 am

My brother won't call the cops. He knows it will take them 45 minutes to get there and in that time, I would kill him. I am NOT the toughest bitch on the block, but believe me when I say I am generally on enough pain pills not to feel much and I have always been able to take a punch and come back swinging. I had a LOT of anger issues as a kid. And now the only difference is I have Paxil.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I need to rant

Post by Nagash » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:39 am

Pot can do that to people too, owly. Just takes a few years longer.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I need to rant

Post by owly » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Pot won't make you delusional like meth would do or even crack...........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: I need to rant

Post by Lady Maven » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:12 am

You know, even if it is an after affect of hard drugs, the little shit chose to take them so he still doesn't get a pass.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I need to rant

Post by Nagash » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:24 am

owly wrote:Pot won't make you delusional like meth would do or even crack...........

When used long enough, it can caused psychological ailments like schizophrenia and manic depression. They're not hallucination-like delusions, but delusions nonetheless.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Jezebel
Traveler
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:53 pm

Re: I need to rant

Post by Jezebel » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:27 pm

The link between pot and schizophrenia is an extremely complicated one. We know there's a link, we just don't know the details. further study is needed to know what exactly is going on.

http://www.time.com/time/health/article ... 59,00.html

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest