My Life in Boojy Hell
Moderator: Staff
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
6'4 here. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
Yeah but aren't you just unually tall for a 12 year old, Nagash?
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
Quite.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
6'4"? i'm going to start calling you string-bean 
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
Just tall, not anorexic. 
And not exceptionally tall for these parts either.
And not exceptionally tall for these parts either.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
Hi, I thought it was a very arbitrary requirement. I always thought "size does not matter" (it being the motion of the ocean and all that)
It is not fair to put the same requirements on a guy humping 120lbs of gear around for a year as one who lays around watching MTV.
I get longer once I get to know you!!!
(she sounds really nice)(but a bit too picky)
It is not fair to put the same requirements on a guy humping 120lbs of gear around for a year as one who lays around watching MTV.
I get longer once I get to know you!!!
(she sounds really nice)(but a bit too picky)
dU=TdS-pdV
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
same hereNagash wrote:6'4 here.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
i LOVE tall guys:p
and size most certainly DOES matter.
and size most certainly DOES matter.
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
I'm not old. I'm not even really middle aged yet. I'll be 29 in 3 weeks. But I was trying to score (something a little more intense than green) a month ago. I called everyone I know who uses, buys or supplys (That was 3 phone calls - seven years ago I'd still be worthing through my phone contacts) - none of them could get what I wanted. Not a one.
Un fucking believable. I used to use 4 nights a week and know so many people that half an hour on the phone in any major city in Australia, most of the big cities in western europe and a dozen or so north american cities, and I could have gotten any recreational substance I could name. Now in my home town, where I know a million people - I can't find a bloody thing.
Very irritating.
Un fucking believable. I used to use 4 nights a week and know so many people that half an hour on the phone in any major city in Australia, most of the big cities in western europe and a dozen or so north american cities, and I could have gotten any recreational substance I could name. Now in my home town, where I know a million people - I can't find a bloody thing.
Very irritating.
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
Venus wrote:i LOVE tall guys:p
and size most certainly DOES matter.
Why thank you.
Good for you.Connor wrote:I'm not old. I'm not even really middle aged yet. I'll be 29 in 3 weeks. But I was trying to score (something a little more intense than green) a month ago. I called everyone I know who uses, buys or supplys (That was 3 phone calls - seven years ago I'd still be worthing through my phone contacts) - none of them could get what I wanted. Not a one.
Un fucking believable. I used to use 4 nights a week and know so many people that half an hour on the phone in any major city in Australia, most of the big cities in western europe and a dozen or so north american cities, and I could have gotten any recreational substance I could name. Now in my home town, where I know a million people - I can't find a bloody thing.
Very irritating.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
She is tired of guys being at tit level and not eye level. And no matter what EVERY woman wants a guy she can lay her on on their chest. It makes you feel all warm and secure.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
Wow. I pay penitence for not reading these threads more often in the form of Maven trying to hook me up.
At least she was mostly right about the list.
#1, you can be shorter than me if you are not slight in build. Just not alot shorter than me. And I have shrunk. I am now 5'11".
#2, TOTALLY correct. A sense of humor is needed to be around me, and the more warped the better.
#3, It depends on the mood you're in (as well as the one i am in) when you say it. If you can make me laugh when you say it, then i won't drop a cast iron skillet on your head while you sleep!
#4, Correct. My whole back is covered above the waist and onto my shoulder, as well as the left side of my stomach and ribcage, the area under my bellybutton and my left calf. Way too many hours under the tattoo gun to turn back now, more planned for the future, though no sleeve work, nothing on my neck either. I still want a better job and it is hard enough to get them without tattoos. Was fun shocking my boss last year when she asked me what the kanji on my shoulder meant. I doubt she was prepared for the answer.
#5 Even my prosthetic leg is "tattooed".
#6 This one is wishful thinking on Maven's part as she wishes I would take pictures and show them to her. Now stop trying to live vicariously through me, chiquita!
Men who can tackle higher math make my nipples hard. I, personally, am a math tard. And, math is not required to kick it.
For the record (and keeping with the thread title) I smoke weed and drink. And suffer few guilt pangs for either. I have only to call any one of a dozen or more people in town and they will drive it here to me, and charge me nothing. It pays to have friends in sticky-green-bud-growing places, in a state where cops could not give two shits less about marijuana. Everything else is too illegal for me to want to play around with. More often I can be found drinking a fine IPA than i can be found stoned.I love good single malt scotch, good whiskey, and can shake up a wicked margarita.
I can also roll a joint that makes rolling machines weep (and apparently can knock Maven on her can). I am nothing if not talented.
.1. Can't be shorter (she is 6')
2. MUST be funny
3. Can NEVER call her a dumb cunt housewife (she has at least two degrees)
4. Must be ok with tattoos
5. Must NOT flip out about her prosthetic leg
6. Must allow her to take mostly naked pictures of you in parts of your uniform to share with her good friends. Umm.. let's keep that one to ourselves for a bit, she may be .. shy about it
Knowing higher math is a big plus
At least she was mostly right about the list.
#1, you can be shorter than me if you are not slight in build. Just not alot shorter than me. And I have shrunk. I am now 5'11".
#2, TOTALLY correct. A sense of humor is needed to be around me, and the more warped the better.
#3, It depends on the mood you're in (as well as the one i am in) when you say it. If you can make me laugh when you say it, then i won't drop a cast iron skillet on your head while you sleep!
#4, Correct. My whole back is covered above the waist and onto my shoulder, as well as the left side of my stomach and ribcage, the area under my bellybutton and my left calf. Way too many hours under the tattoo gun to turn back now, more planned for the future, though no sleeve work, nothing on my neck either. I still want a better job and it is hard enough to get them without tattoos. Was fun shocking my boss last year when she asked me what the kanji on my shoulder meant. I doubt she was prepared for the answer.
#5 Even my prosthetic leg is "tattooed".
#6 This one is wishful thinking on Maven's part as she wishes I would take pictures and show them to her. Now stop trying to live vicariously through me, chiquita!
Men who can tackle higher math make my nipples hard. I, personally, am a math tard. And, math is not required to kick it.
For the record (and keeping with the thread title) I smoke weed and drink. And suffer few guilt pangs for either. I have only to call any one of a dozen or more people in town and they will drive it here to me, and charge me nothing. It pays to have friends in sticky-green-bud-growing places, in a state where cops could not give two shits less about marijuana. Everything else is too illegal for me to want to play around with. More often I can be found drinking a fine IPA than i can be found stoned.I love good single malt scotch, good whiskey, and can shake up a wicked margarita.
I can also roll a joint that makes rolling machines weep (and apparently can knock Maven on her can). I am nothing if not talented.
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
Wow, I missed a couple posts. So, Nagash, where do you live? I might feel like moving somewhere that 6'4" tall men are not uncommon!Nagash wrote:Just tall, not anorexic.
And not exceptionally tall for these parts either.
mmmmmm! Didn't understand a bit of it but the fact that you do has not escaped notice!mogami wrote:Knowing higher math is a big plus See my sig if she knows Maxwell we will have something to talk about while I recover
And now I am off to call maven and ask her when it became acceptable to hooooor me out on the boards!
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
LOL!! I have been hooking you out for the better part of a week and you just NOW notice??
'tard
'tard
Last edited by Lady Maven on Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
I am home getting well after surgery and still don't have the time to peruse the threads as you do. Get a job OTHER than being my pimp. Pleeeeease?!
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
The Netherlands. But you'd have fun in Norway or Sweden too I guess.Sylandra wrote:Wow, I missed a couple posts. So, Nagash, where do you live? I might feel like moving somewhere that 6'4" tall men are not uncommon!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Lilim Savanant
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:16 pm
- Location: england
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
Sylandra wrote:At least she was mostly right about the list.
#1, you can be shorter than me if you are not slight in build. Just not alot shorter than me. And I have shrunk. I am now 5'11".
#2, TOTALLY correct. A sense of humor is needed to be around me, and the more warped the better.
#3, It depends on the mood you're in (as well as the one i am in) when you say it. If you can make me laugh when you say it, then i won't drop a cast iron skillet on your head while you sleep!
#4, Correct. My whole back is covered above the waist and onto my shoulder, as well as the left side of my stomach and ribcage, the area under my bellybutton and my left calf. Way too many hours under the tattoo gun to turn back now, more planned for the future, though no sleeve work, nothing on my neck either. I still want a better job and it is hard enough to get them without tattoos. Was fun shocking my boss last year when she asked me what the kanji on my shoulder meant. I doubt she was prepared for the answer.
#5 Even my prosthetic leg is "tattooed".
#6 This one is wishful thinking on Maven's part as she wishes I would take pictures and show them to her. Now stop trying to live vicariously through me, chiquita!
Men who can tackle higher math make my nipples hard. I, personally, am a math tard. And, math is not required to kick it.
Do I get to sign up as prospective material?
1) 6'2" yay! Though still don't seem to be able to bulk out no matter how much I eat
2) erm, I'll get back to you on that one when I figure out how far warped is still funny and not just horrible.
3) never use that word unless quoting something, its a filthy disgusting term. my parents brought me up better than to say "housewife" and mean it
4) who doesn't love tattoos?
5) prosthetics is only one step away from cyborg, you'll be first in line for the trans-human revolution!
6) don't care who sees me naked, so long as they accept they may need to scrub their eyes afterwards to feel clean again.
I used to be good at maths
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
I dun know Syl... hooking you ot has proven more fun than my last three jobs..
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests