i'm very troubled

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:51 pm

You clicking one of my links? lol
i know what you said about my Momma

mogami
Lost Soul
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by mogami » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:42 am

Hi, It has been 3 months since I found my wife with another man. When will it stop hurting?
I really cannot wait till I get deployed.
dU=TdS-pdV

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by MoP » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:46 am

I'm sorry to hear that, mogami.

It's something I never want to experience and hope noone should.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nagash » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:03 am

Sorry to hear it, mogami. Hope you get over it soon.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:18 pm

i'm still hurting too, theres a hole in my heart........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:35 am

Mogami if you need to vent you can do it here i know the pain you going thro
i know what you said about my Momma

mogami
Lost Soul
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by mogami » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:23 am

Hi, If there is one thing I can't stand it is a sniveling male after some broad screwed him over. Gosh I hope I do not come off that way and if I do I apologize. My wife decided she would rather have sex with other men. Its a tough break for me. I cry because of what this does to me and my babies. I cry because they ask me "When are you coming home" or worse "don't you love us anymore"
I accept she is gone. I can't reconcile I have lost them. I will always love my Baboo (Serinity Rae Ann) and my Dinky (Aylissa Faye)
dU=TdS-pdV

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:21 am

It must be tough When you have young kids all our kids are grown up and over 18, well ones 17 going on 18 soon. It must be hard on the young children too. i feel for ya.....................
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nagash » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:47 am

You should not lose them. See them as much as possible. Take them on holidays or something as well. Be a father.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

mogami
Lost Soul
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by mogami » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:24 am

"You should not lose them. See them as much as possible. Take them on holidays or something as well. Be a father."

Hi, Aye theres the rub. You see I am not Baboo or Dinky's biological father. I wish I were. There is no way the court will give me visitation right, By the same token it cannot force me to pay support. I was the stay at home parent. So I have went from all day everyday to nothing. I actually met mommy because she needed a baby sitter and I was famous for watching kids. (I usually cleaned up the house and did your dishes too because I don't like children living in squalor)
My wife figured out I was an easy mark and did the classic con job on a deployed soldier.
I have been wearing the horns for over a year. I might never have known if she had not brought the guy home and screwed him and woke the little girls up. (They came and got me)
She had intended on keeping me through my next deployment. Now I have learned she is well known for taking men into restrooms in bars and using the back of her van.

The girls think I am their daddy. I can't go around their home because they cry when they see me. (why do you think I am still awake at 623am? I can't sleep because I miss them so much)

How do you post pictures on this forum?
dU=TdS-pdV

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nagash » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:32 pm

I see, I see. That's one fucked up situation then. Guess you'll have to convince the mother that it is best for the children that they stay in touch with you. That's way easier said than done though. :(

Good luck coping with it all. I hope you get to stay in touch with the girls, even if their mother turned out to be a cheat.

As for the picture posting: see faq.php?mode=bbcode
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:41 pm

mogami wrote:How do you post pictures on this forum?
[img ][/img ] Use with out spaces befor the last bracket at the end side. Youra need to find a host on the net to leave the addy, try 'Photo Bucket' it's free..........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nagash » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Yeah, the Demmy got a few headaches over hyperlinks back at TB. I'm fairly sure they're malevolent here too.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:50 pm

i hate when you click a link and you got a hundred pop up flood you screen and locks you up. That hasn't really been a bother over the last year or so, trick is stay away from porn sites...........
i know what you said about my Momma

mogami
Lost Soul
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by mogami » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:21 am

Hi, Dinky alseep when I was home on leave from OIF


Image
dU=TdS-pdV

mogami
Lost Soul
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by mogami » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:25 am

My Baboo. Thanks for the directions on where to host and how to upload. I'll post a few from Afghanistan when I deploy

Image
dU=TdS-pdV

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:32 am

2cute......... i might post some pictures of my grandson

edit/You where right, they are young i bet a separation would be hard to understand for them. take as many pictures as you can and cherish any time you can get with them. Before your deployed Your really going to miss them when they gone and out of reach...........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Lady Maven » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:35 am

Oh, huh uh, you should have known better than to threaten to whip out grandchildren photos. This is Grammy's little man. Oh and one ex-husband and a son who the new wore off of YEARS ago:


When he was little, oh and that is my son, but the new wore off of him already:

Image

Riley with his grandpa, my ex husband:

Image

He was all over that snake statue, kissing it and hugging it. He IS my grandson!!!!

Image
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nagash » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:47 am

I got baby pics too.



:P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:35 pm

i got baby picture 2 i'll post them latter when i have more energy
i know what you said about my Momma

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests