weeeeeeeeeeeee

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Lilim Savanant
Lost Soul
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:16 pm
Location: england

weeeeeeeeeeeee

Post by Lilim Savanant » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:14 pm

ok, evening begins, birthday celebration for ex who i haven't seen in person since she dumped my ass at the beginning of summer. give her the present of a dr who coffee mug and a hand painted wood elf lord model with more than 24 hrs painting time to, make it look absolutely fabulous.

awkwardness factor of meeting ex after so long through the roof, combine with awkwardness of her new friends being around and me having aspergers so all social situations having awkwardness rating 10, give presents, fight through awkwardness, leave her to her birthday fun, yay me!. now general unpleasant feeling combined with the 3 pints + 4 shots necessary to get to that point, now add more shots till everything becomes yay!

(in case you can't guess, alcohol plus unusual situation = not great lilim, yay! machine head blackening album helps)

Kenos
Lost Soul
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Re: weeeeeeeeeeeee

Post by Kenos » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:15 am

did the coffee mug feature amy as a subtle but poignant reminder that your ex will never be as great as the universe's hottest redhead?

it's a bit weird she invited you anyway, I know I would have to be one of the last people my ex girlfriends would ever consider of inviting on some occasion that is supposed to be fun to them and I know that it is the last place I would want to be except if I were in the mood of acting particularly obnoxious :D

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: weeeeeeeeeeeee

Post by MoP » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:26 am

Kenos wrote:the universe's hottest redhead?
I take it you're referring to Lare? ;)
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Sturm
Explorer
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Re: weeeeeeeeeeeee

Post by Sturm » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:54 pm

MoP wrote:
Kenos wrote:the universe's hottest redhead?
I take it you're referring to Lare? ;)
Since were guessing ..I'll take who is Portia, for $200 ?
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: weeeeeeeeeeeee

Post by Nagash » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:47 pm

Lilim Savanant wrote:(in case you can't guess, alcohol plus unusual situation = not great lilim, yay! machine head blackening album helps)
The Blackening rocks. :D


MoP wrote:
Kenos wrote:the universe's hottest redhead?
I take it you're referring to Lare? ;)
Probably Losmar. :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: weeeeeeeeeeeee

Post by MoP » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:49 pm

He's not that hot.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: weeeeeeeeeeeee

Post by Nagash » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:50 pm

He is to Kenos.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Kenos
Lost Soul
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Re: weeeeeeeeeeeee

Post by Kenos » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:16 pm

oh yeah

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: weeeeeeeeeeeee

Post by Immigrant » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:59 am

I'll pass on Losmar (no offense;p), but I will see your 200 and raise you a fiver for Portia (can't bid on the Lady Lare since she's priceless *weg*)
alcohol plus unusual situation = ...
a typical Friday night

Silverwolfe
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Re: weeeeeeeeeeeee

Post by Silverwolfe » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Wait? We have hot redheads in this community? WHERE!! WHY WAS I NEVER INFORMED?! *runs off in search of said redheads*
invictus maneo

Brandon Sean Johnson

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests