Gawd my landlord is nosey
The first girl she introduced me to was a 50 year old and over weight girl whom i forgot her name. The second girl she brung over is a 34 year old that we met once and whom i been exchanging emails with she has short hair and cool. Not that i'm looking for another relationship but i'm always looking for more friends.
My move to Hawaii has been pushed back, but when i go i'll be off line for a few weeks again, i really missed this place durring my move to vegas........
i'm very troubled
Moderator: Staff
Re: i'm very troubled
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
owly wrote:Gawd my landlord is nosey
The first girl she introduced me to was a 50 year old and over weight girl whom i forgot her name. The second girl she brung over is a 34 year old
Be patient then. If she goes on at this rate, she'll be bringing you 18 year old hotties in a few weeks.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled
Somebody said i think in this thread to lazy to be sure but they said "No girl is worth it" i say u never met Hatama here something i wrote way before we split i wrote it for V to respond to a way2cool poem she writen and never thought it turn out true for me.......
There she goes with the pieces of my heart
Who going to put the pieces of my heart back together
There she goes and the tear drops start
My heart is all shards now which could fit through a needle eye
i wonder if she knows she hurt me so
The pain, the hurt, the sorrow
i wish she would open up her heart
And let my love coming running in
The road i'm standing is battered but i have hope
All i want to do is treat you right
Every day. every hour, every second
How many times have i said 'i love you'
Now you say we are through
Now my heart is beat-up, shattered, smashed
And your gone forever more
And i'm at loneliest shore
In dark days of enforced remembrance
I gazed upon Grey cloudy skies above
We lay on a boat of flowers
A drift in peace
Drunk from our kisses and wine
A magic moment I remember:
I raised my eyes and you were there
A fleeting vision, the distilled spirit that cleanses
A holiness descended
Of all that's beautiful and rare you fair
For every lone soul another lonely soul exist
Somewhere in this large world of ours
Soul mates might meet maybe just pass
Maybe even just bumping into each other
Joining in the merge of the collision
Into one beautiful precious whole
When your hand goes out to touch mine
Your touch invokes a fire inside
For that brief second I’ve come to an unrivalled place
And when you pull your spectacle phenomena hand away
I open my eyes and there you prevail
My angel of zeal and enthusiasm
Radiance of joy you hover there in your aurora of goodness
Your hands softness came to me as a dream
Flying over time to reach me
Over the sea, over the lava smoke
Over the clouds and mountain peeks
Over the springs and prairies
Over towns and cities
And when you placed
Your hands on my chest and held me softly
I recognized those golden crowns that kings felt in their greatest glories
Donned on their heads in heavenly esteem
I felt this while I was touched by My queen
Dove wings fluttering wing tips was your touch to my skin
I recognized that day you touched me first
And that color of day sprayed light our way
A breath taking noon
I traveled wide and far
Over oceans and through mountains
Across mighty rivers and the span of deserts
And through blizzards
I traveled to and through wars and famine
And desolate places where nightmares are born
I will travel to the end of the earth and off its side
To be touched just once more by that hand of yours
It will be then that i will learn how to sob
And i can love the angel of mine
Even if it kills me and i die
I would have been touch one last time
From that angel of mine
i guess i'm not over it still silly me just reading old threads at tepmersball and these poems have added tears to my eyes. it made me resurrect this old thread/pain.......
edit/
There she goes with the pieces of my heart
Who going to put the pieces of my heart back together
There she goes and the tear drops start
My heart is all shards now which could fit through a needle eye
i wonder if she knows she hurt me so
The pain, the hurt, the sorrow
i wish she would open up her heart
And let my love coming running in
The road i'm standing is battered but i have hope
All i want to do is treat you right
Every day. every hour, every second
How many times have i said 'i love you'
Now you say we are through
Now my heart is beat-up, shattered, smashed
And your gone forever more
And i'm at loneliest shore
here's a poem i wrote to Hatama to show u how wrong you are"No girl is worth it" i say u never met Hatama
In dark days of enforced remembrance
I gazed upon Grey cloudy skies above
We lay on a boat of flowers
A drift in peace
Drunk from our kisses and wine
A magic moment I remember:
I raised my eyes and you were there
A fleeting vision, the distilled spirit that cleanses
A holiness descended
Of all that's beautiful and rare you fair
For every lone soul another lonely soul exist
Somewhere in this large world of ours
Soul mates might meet maybe just pass
Maybe even just bumping into each other
Joining in the merge of the collision
Into one beautiful precious whole
When your hand goes out to touch mine
Your touch invokes a fire inside
For that brief second I’ve come to an unrivalled place
And when you pull your spectacle phenomena hand away
I open my eyes and there you prevail
My angel of zeal and enthusiasm
Radiance of joy you hover there in your aurora of goodness
Your hands softness came to me as a dream
Flying over time to reach me
Over the sea, over the lava smoke
Over the clouds and mountain peeks
Over the springs and prairies
Over towns and cities
And when you placed
Your hands on my chest and held me softly
I recognized those golden crowns that kings felt in their greatest glories
Donned on their heads in heavenly esteem
I felt this while I was touched by My queen
Dove wings fluttering wing tips was your touch to my skin
I recognized that day you touched me first
And that color of day sprayed light our way
A breath taking noon
I traveled wide and far
Over oceans and through mountains
Across mighty rivers and the span of deserts
And through blizzards
I traveled to and through wars and famine
And desolate places where nightmares are born
I will travel to the end of the earth and off its side
To be touched just once more by that hand of yours
It will be then that i will learn how to sob
And i can love the angel of mine
Even if it kills me and i die
I would have been touch one last time
From that angel of mine
i guess i'm not over it still silly me just reading old threads at tepmersball and these poems have added tears to my eyes. it made me resurrect this old thread/pain.......
edit/
that the only part i lied lol going over old poems there so many i wsant to share but i'll spair you guyzI traveled to and through wars and famine]
i know what you said about my Momma
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest