Ser Maven come out to play
Moderator: Staff
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
Ich mag die Spots zwischen den Zehen lecken, während Fingersatz mein Loch!
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
I vaguely remember a time when owly didn't post.... Ahhhh, how happy we all were back then 
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
amen lolMoP wrote:I vaguely remember a time when owly didn't post.... Ahhhh, how happy we all were back then
"I also have a page and a half of FOUL advocating vigorous masturbation, but I think that's from a private chat, so I shouldn't share it." ~Eltharion
My Boss told me I should make a lasting impression on the investors.... So I shot them!
My Boss told me I should make a lasting impression on the investors.... So I shot them!
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
Hey we get rid of Owly and we lose 35% of the daily banter these boards get.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
No worries, he'll make an alt.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
Lady Maven wrote:Yeah but the idea of Owly licking pigs is far less revolting than the idea of him licking law makers so i left that out.
A "taub" is a pigeon/dove. Not a pig. That would be a "schwein".
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
They'll all better understand German when the Anschluss of America is a fact 
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
Ah yes, the Anschluss. Once the time is there, we can teach them that some words are written with capital letters.
Ein Buch muß die Axt sein für das gefrorene Meer in uns.
Ein Buch muß die Axt sein für das gefrorene Meer in uns.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
I love Google translate.Nagash wrote:Ein Buch muß die Axt sein für das gefrorene Meer in uns.
A book must be the ax for the frozen sea within us.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
ImTranslator is niet slechtGerien wrote:I love Google translate.Nagash wrote:A book must be the ax for the frozen sea within us.
Ich habe 52 Sprachen in meinem Übersetzer, wie viel in Google?
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
59, aber zwei dieser Sprachen sind Chinesisch.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
Doch viele dieser Sprachen würde man niemals benützen.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
Richtig, aber es ist ein lustiges Spielzeug. 
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
-
Silverwolfe
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
Dear everyone,
This thread is boring now!!!:P
This thread is boring now!!!:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
Venus wrote:Dear everyone,
This thread is boring now!!!:P
qft
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
Well post some pics of you nekkie, a pole and a lil bit shimmy & shakeVenus wrote:Dear everyone,
This thread is boring now!!!:P
outta spice it up just about right.
Last edited by Sturm on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sturm wrote:Well post some pics of you, a pole and a lil bit shimmy & shakeVenus wrote:Dear everyone,
This thread is boring now!!!:P
outta spice it up just about right.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
Why ?Gerien wrote:Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sturm wrote:Well post some pics of you nekkie, a pole and a lil bit shimmy & shakeVenus wrote:Dear everyone,
This thread is boring now!!!:P
outta spice it up just about right.
.
.
Oh wait that'd a be child porn right...I get ya now.
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest