Ser Maven come out to play
Moderator: Staff
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
A senile old hermaphrodite may act like a child, but is not a child at all. It would not be child porn, but it'll definitely be an attack on the senses. A 'once seen, it cannot be unseen' kinda thing.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
QFTMoP wrote:A senile old hermaphrodite may act like a child, but is not a child at all. It would not be child porn, but it'll definitely be an attack on the senses. A 'once seen, it cannot be unseen' kinda thing.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
Are we talking about V or Justin Bieber?MoP wrote:A senile old hermaphrodite may act like a child, but is not a child at all. It would not be child porn, but it'll definitely be an attack on the senses. A 'once seen, it cannot be unseen' kinda thing.
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
Who the hell is Justin Bieber?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
A new face in the music industry.
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
Should I google him, or am I better off not doing that?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
Google him! Find him. Torture him to death! Slowly. And put it on YouTube.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
Google away, make your own call after you hear his music.Sturm wrote:A new face in the music industry.
FYI: He's a pre teen orientated music idol
I'm half expecting to see Justin Bieber cabbage patch dolls hitting the market myself. lolMoP wrote:Google him! Find him. Torture him to death! Slowly. And put it on YouTube.
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
Googled him. Not impressed. We've had millions of singing toddlers precede him.
Still, it definately is an attack on the senses.
Still, it definately is an attack on the senses.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
You be nice to Bieber. We love her!Nagash wrote:Still, it definately is an attack on the senses.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
i almost had to take my daughter to a concert of him. it was awful. luckily i couldn't get tickets!!!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Ser Maven come out to play
Venus wrote:luckily i couldn't get tickets!!!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest