ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets
Moderator: Staff
Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets
Salma got the vote, but Rhona and Sarah Shahi would have beat her. Rhona is smoking hot!
- bigSparky
- Explorer
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
- Location: lost between Elvis and suicide
Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets
Of the choices given, for me it was Sophia Loren. Hands down, not a doubt in my mind. She was smoking hot up until about 15 years ago when she FINALLY started to look old. Few, if any, have projected raw sexuality as she has, regardless of hair color. Funny that Raquel Welch isn't on the list, tho I think she could also be on the redhead list. Same with Sophia.
Angelina? Hot? Most definitely, and she is a good actress as well. For me she looked her best in Foxfire.
Modern day, I seem to lean towards Hispanic women, or maybe just women of color. Roselyn Sanchez, Rosario Dawson, Halle Berry and Eva Mendes come to mind. Salma is way hot, but sometimes her face seems a bit man-ish to me. They are all gorgeous and have serious acting chops.
As far as white gals, how about Sophie Marceau, Natalie Portman, Jane freakin' Seymore(still unbelievably freakin' hot!) and Anne Hathaway. Don't agree about Anne Hathaway? Just watch Havoc, then let's talk again.
Angelina? Hot? Most definitely, and she is a good actress as well. For me she looked her best in Foxfire.
Modern day, I seem to lean towards Hispanic women, or maybe just women of color. Roselyn Sanchez, Rosario Dawson, Halle Berry and Eva Mendes come to mind. Salma is way hot, but sometimes her face seems a bit man-ish to me. They are all gorgeous and have serious acting chops.
As far as white gals, how about Sophie Marceau, Natalie Portman, Jane freakin' Seymore(still unbelievably freakin' hot!) and Anne Hathaway. Don't agree about Anne Hathaway? Just watch Havoc, then let's talk again.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha
Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets
I went with the Elf Bitch.
She rocks.
Sorry, I'm not objective like Sparky above. If she's old, too bad, she's disqualified.
Unless I'm drinking, in which case she's got a conditional opportunity to get back in the running.
She rocks.
Sorry, I'm not objective like Sparky above. If she's old, too bad, she's disqualified.
Unless I'm drinking, in which case she's got a conditional opportunity to get back in the running.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets
Oooo! Eva Mendes!
-drool-
-drool-
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets
"Drool" may be a bit much, but I agree with your sentiment. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- bigSparky
- Explorer
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
- Location: lost between Elvis and suicide
Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets
If not drool, then Fap! Fap! Fap! for certain.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: ok lets do the Dark haired Starlets
Ahhh skeet skeet
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest