Back
Moderator: Staff
-
Tremordred
- Third Centurion
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:41 pm
Back
Nice to see the place is still up and running. I can't remember how longs its been. Oddly - doesn't seem too long. I guess I need to track down my avatar.
Re: Back
Holy smoke! 
Welcome back, Trem.
Welcome back, Trem.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Back
HiHi!!!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Back
Hey dude,
Mention you in the 'People i want to summon back to Cannon/Monarchy' thread and here you are.
I also noticed that you're 'confirmed' member number 300, according to the memberlist.
Welcome back
Mention you in the 'People i want to summon back to Cannon/Monarchy' thread and here you are.
I also noticed that you're 'confirmed' member number 300, according to the memberlist.
Welcome back
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Back
Some icons were lost on TB.
When we moved evernight onto dustin's server, we copied a few of the larger bits - like TB - directly server to server, rather than downloading and then uploading, so for those bits I dont have a local backup.
At some point after I left Dustin running things and stepped away, the site got moved again onto another VPS. Then when he decided to close evernight after all, I moved what remained over to my server where evernight currently resides.
In the process, some of the icons, the archive of TB, and the guilds database. It's a real shame because the archive of TB and the charters were irreplacable and would have gone really well along with the hof stuff on the maxim archive site.
Brian doesn't have copies, and as Dustin didn't reply, I suspect that he doesn't either
When we moved evernight onto dustin's server, we copied a few of the larger bits - like TB - directly server to server, rather than downloading and then uploading, so for those bits I dont have a local backup.
At some point after I left Dustin running things and stepped away, the site got moved again onto another VPS. Then when he decided to close evernight after all, I moved what remained over to my server where evernight currently resides.
In the process, some of the icons, the archive of TB, and the guilds database. It's a real shame because the archive of TB and the charters were irreplacable and would have gone really well along with the hof stuff on the maxim archive site.
Brian doesn't have copies, and as Dustin didn't reply, I suspect that he doesn't either
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests