Looks like all this bad weather is riding in on the pineapple express and i'm not talking about the movie......
http://www.komonews.com/weather/faq/4307577.html
It can be very bad if cold air is present......
Bundle up this might prove to be interesting......
Winter Contest
Moderator: Staff
Re: Winter Contest
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Winter Contest
Super_Sturm wrote:Winter = warmed Cognac or Baileys hot chocolates...mmmNagash wrote:Lately it's been -5 during the day, -up to -20 degrees at night. Fortunately today it was a few degrees above zero. I hate winter.![]()
I hate winter.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Winter Contest
I'm with you on that one.. snow storm nearly every other day here in the NL the past week or so, and consistently -1 give or take... great to look at, not so great to drive in... especially in town with all the bicyclists coming out of the woodwork
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest