It's only a matter of time before we will know if he leaves DNA behind:
http://healthland.time.com/2011/01/04/w ... aol-direct
What does the perp look like?
Moderator: Staff
Re: What does the perp look like?
Lulz at the hair dye. Foiled! XD
But I wonder why it's more accurate at black and red than blonde and brown? That's interesting to me.
But I wonder why it's more accurate at black and red than blonde and brown? That's interesting to me.
LoF for life! *hits up Sargz0r all ni...all the time*
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: What does the perp look like?
I wouldn't be surprised if it had to with the rarity..black seems like it's the most common color so one dominant gene present should account for it. Red being the rarest would have to show double recessive genes, making it easier to pinpoint as well.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest