how many camels is your girlfriend/wife worth
Moderator: Staff
how many camels is your girlfriend/wife worth
i know what you said about my Momma
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: how many camels is your girlfriend/wife worth
well, i reckon your girl is worth more or less 24 camels, 8 goats and 0 sheep
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: how many camels is your girlfriend/wife worth
My wife is a bitch and isn't worth the sweaty balls of a single camel.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: how many camels is your girlfriend/wife worth
silly woman, camels don't sweat.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: how many camels is your girlfriend/wife worth
which is why she isn't even worth THAT much!!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: how many camels is your girlfriend/wife worth
i worth a single nut 
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: how many camels is your girlfriend/wife worth
Well, i reckon your girl is worth more or less 50 camels, 3 goats and 9 sheep
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: how many camels is your girlfriend/wife worth
31 camels, 9 goats and 9 sheep.
Not bad, considering she's pushed out your child and you've pushed in your young man many a time. Are you sure you mentioned the swaffle bruises to the tool?
Nagash wrote:Well, i reckon your girl is worth more or less 50 camels, 3 goats and 9 sheep
Not bad, considering she's pushed out your child and you've pushed in your young man many a time. Are you sure you mentioned the swaffle bruises to the tool?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Super_Sturm
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:53 pm
Re: how many camels is your girlfriend/wife worth
well, i reckon your girl is worth more or less 31 camels, 3 goats and 0 sheep

“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut invenio ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut invenio ~
Re: how many camels is your girlfriend/wife worth
MoP wrote:31 camels, 9 goats and 9 sheep.
Nagash wrote:Well, i reckon your girl is worth more or less 50 camels, 3 goats and 9 sheep
Not bad, considering she's pushed out your child and you've pushed in your young man many a time. Are you sure you mentioned the swaffle bruises to the tool?
Didn't have an option for that.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: how many camels is your girlfriend/wife worth
Stop laughing and find us a real tool, with swaffle bruises option!owly wrote:lol![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: how many camels is your girlfriend/wife worth
I don't have a significant other to do this for me, so I did it for myself.
I'm not sure if me having testicles works in my favor or not. XD
I'm not sure if me having testicles works in my favor or not. XD
LoF for life! *hits up Sargz0r all ni...all the time*
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?
Re: how many camels is your girlfriend/wife worth
don't think it helps, no lol
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Re: how many camels is your girlfriend/wife worth
0 I dont have one.
But maybe one day if Im lucky and can remember how to be a hilarious lovable jackass.
I swear girls actually like me better when im an arrogant smartass than when Im actually nice and respectful.
As Riggs would say, Im to old for this shit.
But maybe one day if Im lucky and can remember how to be a hilarious lovable jackass.
I swear girls actually like me better when im an arrogant smartass than when Im actually nice and respectful.
As Riggs would say, Im to old for this shit.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest