BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Gili » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:55 am

Thought i'd make a thread for us BaN'ers

So far confirmed: -
Gili
MoP
Nagash

Hoping on a few more :)

Guild name supplied by the awesome Mr Nagash. Will need to come up with some kinda charter/story i guess. The guild name kinda stinks of Viking-esque stuff to me but who knows.

Can barely remember how to play, but i suspect we'll all be in a similar position. I guess we'll go for the everyone is the leader(aka no one is) approach :)

Some motivational words from our members...

MoP - "I'll ride the Whore with pleasure!"
Nagash - "Sure. I'm dead sexy in light blue"
Gili - "okies, who's in?"

Would be nice to hear from other Guilds planning on appearing. We've taken Angelique as its expected to the be weakest Faith, but we're more than happy to be moved elsewhere if some other guild wants this spot.
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Jokingjoe » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:14 pm

I've been putting out feelers to the people I used to play with. I'd rather not GM, but I suppose I could try, not that I was ever particularly strong in guild charters or RPing.

Or I could join Booze and Noise and maybe bring a quad with me?

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Gili » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:37 pm

If you have a Quad, i reckon you might want to start a guild up :) I'm guessing guild numbers are going to be low, perhaps with an outside chance of their being some big barnabas guild.
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Kaz » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:48 pm

I agree, the more guilds the more chance of variety of wars.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Jokingjoe » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:11 am

Well, don't be too picky on the Guild Charter ;)

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Gili » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:13 am

Jokingjoe wrote:Well, don't be too picky on the Guild Charter ;)
I'm hoping the same :)
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Kaz » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:08 pm

Guild applications are working slightly differently anyway.

The charter is auto-accepted and can be retrieved immediately after creation.

Obviously charters will still be looked over, but you'll have the chance to keep playing during the process.

It tells you now that it'll be checked over in a few days, then you'll have a few days to deal with any changes.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

Ricardo
Lost Soul
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Ricardo » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:30 pm

Sheesh I can't let you three loose on you own, the happy days of Gilis drunken attacks cannot be missed :)

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Gili » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:36 am

Ricardo wrote:Sheesh I can't let you three loose on you own, the happy days of Gilis drunken attacks cannot be missed :)
Woot! Nice to see you Ricardo :)
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Lak
Lost Soul
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:26 pm
Location: Falkirk
Contact:

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Lak » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Typing from phone sucks - I'm in!
~LoF~ * ~FL~ * ~AoA~
"Fractions of fear make shadows of nothing."
~"Atama kakushite shiri kakusazu"~

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Nagash » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:44 pm

We're up!

Required me to reset all passwords though :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Gili » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:34 am

Yeah i logged in an account name i didn't expect but it worked so im in :)

Yay for previously saved starter builds...saved me cocking up straight off lol
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by MoP » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:19 pm

Goddammit, I should've read the forums and especially that comment about previously saved builds BEFORE I spent half an hour trying to figure out how this games works again, struggling with the new layout and messing up my first build :)
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Kaz » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:23 pm

:(

Did you not notice the in-game notice that said "Returning players might find the Load/Save module interesting, it's available to use during NPP."
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Gili » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:26 pm

MoP wrote:Goddammit, I should've read the forums and especially that comment about previously saved builds BEFORE I spent half an hour trying to figure out how this games works again, struggling with the new layout and messing up my first build :)
poor building and tiny growth is just a tactic we'll likely deploy to look feeble and not worthy of being assaulted :)
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by MoP » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Kaz wrote::(

Did you not notice the in-game notice that said "Returning players might find the Load/Save module interesting, it's available to use during NPP."
TBH, I kinda just ignored everything that was written, and I tried out the buttons. When I found the build-screen, I was just too eager to get going again and I started building :)

Also, I noticed I filter any text that I don't expect. On the tithe screen, I found out there's a lot more text than there used to be, but somehow I only read 'Angelique blesses you with X acres' until after the 5th time...
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

kenchan
Lost Soul
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by kenchan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:42 am

lol someone let me in so i can get out of NPP without worries of getting attacked

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Gili » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:10 am

Looks like someone got you in.
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Nagash » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:35 am

Yay! Now would someone kindly make us a banner for spam and announcements? :)

We should go to war in about a week, and make a warthread full of masturbation jokes.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: BaN - Booze and Noise [Angelique]

Post by Gili » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:44 am

There is warmongering a foot :)

*edit* So warchats on facebook? seems an odd thought but probably most logical
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests