Return of V
Moderator: Staff
Return of V
V IS BACK
For all you young people lol
Once upon a time, there was a awsome miniseries, called V. the plot was original to both tv, and movie, at the time. Huge spaceships arive at earth.
the people aboard look just like us. They come in peace. They seem so nice... but secretly, they are reptile people , come to steal our resources, and chow on us...... It Ruled. With the original creator leaving, do to creative issues. then came the weekly series. some episodes where good, most, well dumb. series died after first season. Fans always panned for a proper ending, or remake, sense the series had a supremly bad written ending. Now, the series is getting a total remake, done by the original creator. It airs this teusday.
http://abc.go.com/shows/v/
For all you young people lol
Once upon a time, there was a awsome miniseries, called V. the plot was original to both tv, and movie, at the time. Huge spaceships arive at earth.
the people aboard look just like us. They come in peace. They seem so nice... but secretly, they are reptile people , come to steal our resources, and chow on us...... It Ruled. With the original creator leaving, do to creative issues. then came the weekly series. some episodes where good, most, well dumb. series died after first season. Fans always panned for a proper ending, or remake, sense the series had a supremly bad written ending. Now, the series is getting a total remake, done by the original creator. It airs this teusday.
http://abc.go.com/shows/v/
i know what you said about my Momma
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Return of V
Yeah...but Inara looks better with more hair.
;(
I'm still gonna watch it! I've heard about the original miniseries, so I'm excitied.
And just to toy with all you Firefly fans out there:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/104731/castle-vampire-weekend
Castle(a murder novel writer who teams up with a detective to solve crimes) is played by Nathan Fillion - watch the first five minutes for a Firefly tease. In all it's Browncoat GLORY! ;>
;(
I'm still gonna watch it! I've heard about the original miniseries, so I'm excitied.
And just to toy with all you Firefly fans out there:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/104731/castle-vampire-weekend
Castle(a murder novel writer who teams up with a detective to solve crimes) is played by Nathan Fillion - watch the first five minutes for a Firefly tease. In all it's Browncoat GLORY! ;>
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Return of V
daughter: "What are you supposed to be?"
Filion: "Space cowboy."
daughter: "Okay, a: there are no cows in space, and b: didn't you wear that like 5 years ago?"
Filion: "so."
daughter: "So don't you think it's time to move on?"
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Return of V
I had never watched Castle before, but had heard good things. I just happened to click that episode to try it out - I'm hooked. ;>
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Return of V
Cool link Atla i watched the whole thing lol.......
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Return of V
Tease!
i never get a thread anymore
i used to have one a week at least! threads with poems made just for me
/sniff
nowdays im lucky to even get a birthday thread
mean people!
i never get a thread anymore
i used to have one a week at least! threads with poems made just for me
/sniff
nowdays im lucky to even get a birthday thread
mean people!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Return of V
I did think this thread was about you. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Return of V
There once was a she-male named Venus
Who sported the world's largest @$%@##^%## error @#$%!!@#$%^!#$
Who sported the world's largest @$%@##^%## error @#$%!!@#$%^!#$
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Return of V
Secretly this thread is supposed to be all about V

i know what you said about my Momma
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Return of V
Venus is soooo self centered!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Return of V
i am not! your just mad cause people dont make threads about u!
and u suck
u log on aim, say something then leave days ago...and never come back!!!
and u suck
u log on aim, say something then leave days ago...and never come back!!!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Return of V
I'm sorry Missy, I messaged you - than sat around for about ten minutes staring at IM to see if you'd respond. And did you? Yeah, like ten hours later!
It's hard to catch me on IM, cause the only time it's on is between when I turn my computer on and it starts up automatically, and the time it takes me to click on it and turn it off.
You got like anywhere from a 5-30 second window to hit me up.
Gotta be on your toesies!
Wait, I take that back - once in a while I'll turn it on to stalk Cute Katie. Klondike with the besties! WOOOOO! Drink on! -twenty mins pass- "HEY! Wow, it's so good to see you. I can't believe we just ran into each other like this. Are you single yet? No? Okay - well gotta run...."

It's hard to catch me on IM, cause the only time it's on is between when I turn my computer on and it starts up automatically, and the time it takes me to click on it and turn it off.
You got like anywhere from a 5-30 second window to hit me up.
Gotta be on your toesies!
Wait, I take that back - once in a while I'll turn it on to stalk Cute Katie. Klondike with the besties! WOOOOO! Drink on! -twenty mins pass- "HEY! Wow, it's so good to see you. I can't believe we just ran into each other like this. Are you single yet? No? Okay - well gotta run...."
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Return of V
lolAtla wrote:"HEY! Wow, it's so good to see you. I can't believe we just ran into each other like this. Are you single yet? No? Okay - well gotta run...."
i know what you said about my Momma
- bigSparky
- Explorer
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
- Location: lost between Elvis and suicide
Re: Return of V
Atla needs to get hooked up on Disaster Date. LoL, a gun hating ginger liberal with hairy pits. Comedy gold right there.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha
Re: Return of V
bigSparky wrote:Atla needs to get hooked up on Disaster Date. LoL, a gun hating ginger liberal with hairy pits. Comedy gold right there.
He'd adore a girl like that.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Return of V
That's kinda a close description of Nato!bigSparky wrote:Atla needs to get hooked up on Disaster Date. LoL, a gun hating ginger liberal with hairy pits. Comedy gold right there.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: Return of V
I just like the comment Inara makes in the trailer, "I want to be sure none of the questions you will ask me will cast us in a bad light."
Then that dude is like, "Wait, what?"
It should be good. We needed a show like this and Earth: Final Conflict is the last one that went to this level. Problem is that it is a TV show ... not miniseries, which means ... it will take us forever to get to the reptile thing and the other bad stuff.
Plus, it is kind of an independence day thing ... it is just done, big fight, and bam, humans win and the game is over. No more stories.
I don't know. It sounds cool, but in theory, in practice, it will probably either ran too fast or too slow.
V is .... V.
Then that dude is like, "Wait, what?"
It should be good. We needed a show like this and Earth: Final Conflict is the last one that went to this level. Problem is that it is a TV show ... not miniseries, which means ... it will take us forever to get to the reptile thing and the other bad stuff.
Plus, it is kind of an independence day thing ... it is just done, big fight, and bam, humans win and the game is over. No more stories.
I don't know. It sounds cool, but in theory, in practice, it will probably either ran too fast or too slow.
V is .... V.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
- bigSparky
- Explorer
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
- Location: lost between Elvis and suicide
Re: Return of V
After the first couple of episodes, I thought the original sucked ass. And for those of you actually old enough to remember the original, they did do an ending of sorts for it, where the little girl human/alien hybrid took over control of the mothership at the end. It took a long time for it to be broadcast though, as I recall. Maybe a year, year and a half after it was canceled? By that time few folks really cared.
Given Hollywood's record with remakes and sequels, I can't say as I hope for much. Sure, the effects should be better, and it is doubtful that the execution of the story line could be much worse than the original. The acting HAS to be better, I mean for real, Freddy Kruger was the standout of the bunch. We shall see.
Given Hollywood's record with remakes and sequels, I can't say as I hope for much. Sure, the effects should be better, and it is doubtful that the execution of the story line could be much worse than the original. The acting HAS to be better, I mean for real, Freddy Kruger was the standout of the bunch. We shall see.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Return of V
I just wanna see some boobs.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest