MW 2 ...10 days

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: MW 2 ...10 days

Post by Atla » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:18 pm

Gili wrote:I totally agree, you do need a mouse to play. But constantly upgrading my gfx card...meh, fuck that shit. I'll keep to using my one xbox for 3 or 4 years :) CoD:MW was excellent on the 360, so im happy in any case
And this is pretty much why I refuse to buy computer games anymore.

But man - when I do get around to getting a new system. Tiberium Sun is gonna get played hard. C&C for LIFE!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Shredman
Explorer
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:43 am
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Re: MW 2 ...10 days

Post by Shredman » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:15 pm

yea i always liked c n c , since red alert and generals , thats a good game for pc.... i have never played cod on pc soo i couldnt say anything on that....


xbox 360 or ps3 is for sure the way to go for 1st person shooter games i would think, plus unless you are like wayyyyy pc crazy you dont have a 40 in + monitor ...and the big screen always helps on these kinda games....
Warlord Death in Effect

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: MW 2 ...10 days

Post by Atla » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:50 pm

I hated Generals, because there was no real storyline to it. No Tiberium either!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Shredman
Explorer
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:43 am
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Re: MW 2 ...10 days

Post by Shredman » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:15 am

yea but generals was more realistic , insteed of Tiberium they had supplie dumps and the helicopters picked it up....


but yea there was no real story like Kain and red alert


getting back to mw2 for pc, now their are advatages to playing on pc i hear, my friends say you can create multi player maps for private online games... which would be awesome....
Warlord Death in Effect

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: MW 2 ...10 days

Post by Nagash » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:02 am

Gili wrote:I totally agree, you do need a mouse to play. But constantly upgrading my gfx card...meh, fuck that shit. I'll keep to using my one xbox for 3 or 4 years :) CoD:MW was excellent on the 360, so im happy in any case

I've been of that opinion for years. However, Stranger's Wrath was so awesome that I got over my dislike for console shooters and played it anyways. Even since, I've grown used to the controls and manage just fine. Screw mice and keyboards. :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest