I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Raknarak
Lost Soul
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 am
Location: The Boring Unknown

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Raknarak » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Oh, alright. You can have her, but you have to promise to FEED her and keep her clean!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by owly » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:14 pm

That means putting a fresh diaper and use wipes for the gooy stuff......
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Nagash » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:25 am

Not bad, master Atla. Good luck :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:09 am

Wow.

I am speechless.

Go forth and conquer and don't fuck this up. She seems cool and hot.

She also seems to be an underwear model for Lands End.

I may have jerked off to her.






.... recently.













..... like right there.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by MoP » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:51 am

Isn't she too old for you? Like 25 years too old?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Nagash » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:11 am

Nah, she's very skinny. That's what attracts old Rey to the kids probably. ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:46 pm

Hardy Har Har Wankers! (Especially you Rey!)

I met the little one today. It was awkward, until he got icecream on me and let me play with his boat.

Little dude is awesome!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by MoP » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:52 pm

So the guy let you play with his boat and creamed on you? :shock:

You're the new Rey-Rey!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Nagash » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:21 pm

Atla wrote:Little dude is awesome!

He even liked being creamed. :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:08 pm

You guys are sick and twisted...

In a bad way.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by MoP » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Atla wrote:You guys are sick and twisted...

In a bad way.
Says the guy who's dating a mom just to play with her little kid...
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:43 pm

Ha..ha!

I tell you what man, I was about to give him a high five the other night.

When I was saying goodbye she was holding him and he was trying really hard to pull her low cut shirt down for me. Wooo!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Gerien » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:51 pm

Dude he was just hungry.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Maverick » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:20 pm

What does your sister say about this?
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:42 pm

What makes you think I talk to -that- Socialist?
:o

Actually I mentioned it to her today, and she just laughed and asked if she knows her.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by owly » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:54 pm

It's all well and good until your changing the diaper and a stream of piss shoots up to your open mouth......
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:55 pm

He's 2.5! He doesn't wear diapers!

I don't think... hell I dunno. Do they?
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Gerien » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Owly still does.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by owly » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:24 pm

Hatama wipes for me :D :o :shock: 8-)
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Maverick » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:40 pm

I know its some what perplexing how you and Meg are related in terms of political philosophy. I figured that she would find it as humorous as I do. I just have this strange vision of you and her son becoming "friends" and then you cant break up with her, so you inevitably get married.

If that happens, I want an invite to said wedding.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest