You should see Nagash's and mine.Raknarak wrote:{Edit Thingy} I would like to also point out that these Atla threads have warped my thinking bad enough that, when I get ready to click "Submit", I imagine leather and ball gags. I should prolly take a break. *ROFL*
I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Moderator: Staff
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Atla, just remember: No man can completely satisfy a woman. Because no man will ever have a chocolate penis that ejaculates money.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
The father is actually dating another girl, and has custody of the little one every other weekend.
From what I can tell, he basically just doesn't want her to be happy. When he found out she went on a date with me, he told her she had 'slit her own throat and dug her own grave'.
Real charmer.
Apparently the final two weeks they were together, he started keeping a shotgun under the backseat of his car. And yesterday he sent her a text that said, "I got my concealed weapons permit", followed by one that said, "Sorry, texted that to the wrong person". Than today when she met him to get the little one back, he told her that he had a pistol in the glove box.
She says he's like that, big into intimidation.
At any rate.
I'll be meeting him Thanksgiving Day. We're doing a big Thanksgiving lunch with her family, than dropping the little one off with his father at 5.
So we'll see just how big and bad he really is.
I'm going to invite him to go shooting with me.
;>
From what I can tell, he basically just doesn't want her to be happy. When he found out she went on a date with me, he told her she had 'slit her own throat and dug her own grave'.
Real charmer.
Apparently the final two weeks they were together, he started keeping a shotgun under the backseat of his car. And yesterday he sent her a text that said, "I got my concealed weapons permit", followed by one that said, "Sorry, texted that to the wrong person". Than today when she met him to get the little one back, he told her that he had a pistol in the glove box.
She says he's like that, big into intimidation.
At any rate.
I'll be meeting him Thanksgiving Day. We're doing a big Thanksgiving lunch with her family, than dropping the little one off with his father at 5.
So we'll see just how big and bad he really is.
I'm going to invite him to go shooting with me.
;>
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
lol i find that so funny maybe it turn into one of the old west shoot outs. Wear the white hat white always wins lol
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
I cant believe i'm gonna go all adult on you here, but Atla when dealing with little kids and divorce, its ALWAYS best to keep any fighting/tension between mom and dad away from them. So even if this guy is a total douche, just remember, don't show it or fight in front of the kid.
wait till hes not around. even if the dad starts it.
and NEVER say bad things about his dad in front of him.
wait till hes not around. even if the dad starts it.
and NEVER say bad things about his dad in front of him.
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Atla wrote:+10 for Rak!
Right now I'm 6'3" 210lbs. But I'm attempting to drop pounds, I REALLY want to see some abs before summer. Ideally, I would like to be back down to 190. Which is what I was after the Bootcamp starvation/beatings.
So problems. The little ones father is sort of a nasty person. I found out today that he had been stalking me to an online extent. (Nice to have an admirer!)
Apparently he found out my name through a mutual friend, than started looking me up in my college directory, than googled my name and saw all my shooting scores and involvements.
But you know, if I were stalking someone...
And I saw their nickname was 'Tracer'...
Than found out I was in the Marine Corps...
Than saw they had a degree in Criminal Justice...
Than saw I'm an extremely active in the local gun club and shoot in 90% of the types of matches we run(High Power Rifle, IDPA, Varmint, rifle matches Hunter rifle, .22 pistol, combat pistol, combat shotgun, three gun matches, .22 long range rifle, sniper matches... everything but Trap and Benchrest) and saw my scores... (I typically beat 75% of the other shooters on average. Unless I've a really bad day.)
Than they saw pictures of big ole me runnin' and gunnin' on the gun club website...
You would think they'd turn their merry little hiney around and not try to fuck with me.
Yes dear, we're all terribly frightened of you. Our merry little hineys shiver and tremble when we think of you (which is, when you think of it, a rather disturbing thought)
On another note, MJ does have a point. He may be a bit of a tosser (the father, not MJ), but he's still the little dude's daddy. Shooting him - be it physically or verbally - in front of the kid won't make you popular.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Not with the kid, at least.Nagash wrote:Shooting him - be it physically or verbally - in front of the kid won't make you popular.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
And probably not with Twiggy too. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Who knows.... they split up for a reason!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
True, that. But if that were the cause, mere shooting would be too merciful.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Who says Atla will just shoot him in the head?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- bigSparky
- Explorer
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
- Location: lost between Elvis and suicide
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
What V said a hundred fold. Teanos too.
Having been a step parent for a while, once upon a time, as well as having been a step child, I want to add a little bit.
If you really think this may be a lasting thing, there are a couple of things you will need to sort out fairly soon. First, you and she will need to decide EXACTLY what role you will be allowed to play in the child's life. Naturally, the kid will determine a lot of that himself.
Second, the two of you REALLY have to be in agreement on how children should be raised. Whether they are hers, yours, or the both of yours, this can be a big problem between the two of you if you don't believe in the same basic things. You have to decide if you are allowed to discipline the child, and to what level, as well as that aspect can't be shifted solely unto you.
Most of all, be consistent when dealing with children. You can't be alright with something one day, then not the next.
Lastly, present a united front, or you will get played. It's the nature of kids to test the limits. If you two don't agree on how one or the other is handling a situation, argue about it later, away from the child.
Good luck man.
*edit before submitting* What Nagash said too.
Having been a step parent for a while, once upon a time, as well as having been a step child, I want to add a little bit.
If you really think this may be a lasting thing, there are a couple of things you will need to sort out fairly soon. First, you and she will need to decide EXACTLY what role you will be allowed to play in the child's life. Naturally, the kid will determine a lot of that himself.
Second, the two of you REALLY have to be in agreement on how children should be raised. Whether they are hers, yours, or the both of yours, this can be a big problem between the two of you if you don't believe in the same basic things. You have to decide if you are allowed to discipline the child, and to what level, as well as that aspect can't be shifted solely unto you.
Most of all, be consistent when dealing with children. You can't be alright with something one day, then not the next.
Lastly, present a united front, or you will get played. It's the nature of kids to test the limits. If you two don't agree on how one or the other is handling a situation, argue about it later, away from the child.
Good luck man.
*edit before submitting* What Nagash said too.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Wait - how did this turn serious all of a sudden?
I'm totally clueless about this whole thing. It's new to me, and it's not an ideal situation that I'd have put myself in. The whole dating a mom with a nasty ex thing. But it's whats in front of me, so I'll just have to Forest Gump my way through it.
Sure, it wouldn't take much to simply walk away from the whole situation. But I like the girl, and it's not really in my nature to run away from problems.
Dame in distress?
Fetch me my White Stallion and a shotgun!
I'm totally clueless about this whole thing. It's new to me, and it's not an ideal situation that I'd have put myself in. The whole dating a mom with a nasty ex thing. But it's whats in front of me, so I'll just have to Forest Gump my way through it.
Sure, it wouldn't take much to simply walk away from the whole situation. But I like the girl, and it's not really in my nature to run away from problems.
Dame in distress?
Fetch me my White Stallion and a shotgun!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
As she has a kid, it became serious when you decided it was a good idea to be creamed by the kid, then show his mom 'little Atla'. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Wouldn't that be "get creamed by the kid and cream the mom"?Nagash wrote:As she has a kid, it became serious when you decided it was a good idea to be creamed by the kid, then show his mom 'little Atla'.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
If he creams her, her body weight nearly doubles!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
BetaFlame wrote:Wouldn't that be "get creamed by the kid and cream the mom"?Nagash wrote:As she has a kid, it became serious when you decided it was a good idea to be creamed by the kid, then show his mom 'little Atla'.
I think MoP has the right idea. With her weight, she better not be on top too, lest she be launched and stick to the ceiling.
However, even if he did get creamed by the kid first, and then cream the mom... that is kinda disturbing, no?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Get her a gun then the next time he says he has a gun she can tell him shes got a gun too lol, maybe on one of your dates you can bring her to the shooting range and teach her how to do it.....
i know what you said about my Momma
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Um yeah, molesting kids is not my thing. But thanks you creepers. ;p
We already have plans to go to the range and a CCW permit for her is very, very likely in the near future. ;>
She's a winner!
We already have plans to go to the range and a CCW permit for her is very, very likely in the near future. ;>
She's a winner!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
CCW = C???? Conventional Weapon?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest