I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Moderator: Staff
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
theres nothing wrong with divorced moms
and stop calling me he!@@@@
and stop calling me he!@@@@
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
divorce moms are the best lovers you can have.
"Life is too short to be fighting"
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Does she know that you're posting pics, and well... the blow by blow (so to speak hehe)?
Think I'd be sleeping with one eye open in case she ever finds out! ..and if she's the kind that wouldn't care, I think that'd scare me even more personally heh
Best of luck mate with the momma drama and the ex though. Been there & it can get awful dicey (was blind sided in my case actually, and didn't know about any of it until it played out in all its horrid glory during a movie night... my having been given a line a mile long about it "being over for ages"). Not every woman, or man for that matter, is entirely honest or honorable and more's the pity.
Personally, I'd avoid bonding with the kid(s) at all costs even if they're awesome little people, unless you're absolutely certain you're in it for the long-haul and she signals that you're welcomed into their world, because it's no fun for a kid to see a revolving door and something I promise you is that they'll never forget you. That's really the main thing I regret from my own involvement with a little besom divorcée with kids in tow - I can still see the kids' faces having been caught in the middle of a mess. I really started to bond with the little man and a sweet angel of a girl and it's enough to break a man's heart, but worse yet - I'm sure the trauma of the ex drama and then the broken bonds on top from the old revolving door had to have left a fair bit of scars on the kids. Personally think it's just best to leave kids out of it entirely unless you're both considering the m-word... but to each their own & again best of luck (especially for the children)!
Think I'd be sleeping with one eye open in case she ever finds out! ..and if she's the kind that wouldn't care, I think that'd scare me even more personally heh
Best of luck mate with the momma drama and the ex though. Been there & it can get awful dicey (was blind sided in my case actually, and didn't know about any of it until it played out in all its horrid glory during a movie night... my having been given a line a mile long about it "being over for ages"). Not every woman, or man for that matter, is entirely honest or honorable and more's the pity.
Personally, I'd avoid bonding with the kid(s) at all costs even if they're awesome little people, unless you're absolutely certain you're in it for the long-haul and she signals that you're welcomed into their world, because it's no fun for a kid to see a revolving door and something I promise you is that they'll never forget you. That's really the main thing I regret from my own involvement with a little besom divorcée with kids in tow - I can still see the kids' faces having been caught in the middle of a mess. I really started to bond with the little man and a sweet angel of a girl and it's enough to break a man's heart, but worse yet - I'm sure the trauma of the ex drama and then the broken bonds on top from the old revolving door had to have left a fair bit of scars on the kids. Personally think it's just best to leave kids out of it entirely unless you're both considering the m-word... but to each their own & again best of luck (especially for the children)!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Okay, so Thanksgiving was awesome.
We ran off the mountain to meet her family for a Thanksgiving Day lunch. Her family is very cool, very outgoing, friendly, people. With a whole passel of little boys. Her older sister has three of 'em.
Great food, her grandma cooked it. And we all know how good old people food is. Especially Country style. Mmmm...
Her mom is hot. And was even hotter back in the day. She won a bunch of beauty pageants and such, she aged well. That's good news.
Her family is definitely huggers. They didn't hug me low and realize I was carrying. But outside when I was playing with the little ones, my dress shirt definitely got hitched up some and flashed my Glock at everyone a couple times.
They all wished me luck on meeting her ex. Her grandpa pulled me aside as I was leaving and told me to resist shooting him, because he had first dibs.
It was pouring rain, really cold out, when we met the turd. I basically saw him for a total of 20 seconds between him unbuckling the Little One from her car and plugging him into his than bolting. He is up to my shoulders.
Zero drama.
Very, very depressing to be honest.
We ran off the mountain to meet her family for a Thanksgiving Day lunch. Her family is very cool, very outgoing, friendly, people. With a whole passel of little boys. Her older sister has three of 'em.
Great food, her grandma cooked it. And we all know how good old people food is. Especially Country style. Mmmm...
Her mom is hot. And was even hotter back in the day. She won a bunch of beauty pageants and such, she aged well. That's good news.
Her family is definitely huggers. They didn't hug me low and realize I was carrying. But outside when I was playing with the little ones, my dress shirt definitely got hitched up some and flashed my Glock at everyone a couple times.
They all wished me luck on meeting her ex. Her grandpa pulled me aside as I was leaving and told me to resist shooting him, because he had first dibs.
It was pouring rain, really cold out, when we met the turd. I basically saw him for a total of 20 seconds between him unbuckling the Little One from her car and plugging him into his than bolting. He is up to my shoulders.
Zero drama.
Very, very depressing to be honest.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!
I think the ex was scared of you that is why he moved so fast.
I think the ex was scared of you that is why he moved so fast.
"Life is too short to be fighting"
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
I was waiting and waiting to see what happened and i thought Atla got into some trouble there for a second. i bet that 20 seconds was like a half hour to the ex lol.........
i know what you said about my Momma
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
No, no trouble yet.
But it's not to far off I'm certain. I think we've a natural dislike towards each other now.
But it's not to far off I'm certain. I think we've a natural dislike towards each other now.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
That's cool at least he knows now that you won't be scared off so easily......
If you fall in love with the child your going to fall in love with the mother as i said before. And if that happens and i mean IF, then i foresee marriage. You can take what i say in fun but i warn you, a happy ending for Atla that's cool......
If you fall in love with the child your going to fall in love with the mother as i said before. And if that happens and i mean IF, then i foresee marriage. You can take what i say in fun but i warn you, a happy ending for Atla that's cool......
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
You could have at least made some drama!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
You could've at least spelled irresistible properly!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
I just used the words Atla used to not confuse him more than he already is!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
i missed spelled atla name once and he went all out on me lol
i'm glad there was no drama
i'm glad there was no drama
i know what you said about my Momma
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
No shit guys.
Last night he told her he wanted to go 'Skeet Shooting' with me. I told her to text him back that I had been skeeting his ex as it was and why complicate things. Of course she didn't.
And Trap Shooting? Seriously?
Could he be a bigger pansy?
I do NOT do trap shooting. My Mossberg 590A1 is NOT a trap gun. It shoots birdshot like shit. It's designed for slugs and buckshot, because it's a COMBAT shotgun. Not some fancy over-under walnut stock with gold bead sight crap for snooty clay pigeon shooting.
Ugh.
I'm going to counter-offer tonight with an IDPA match or Sniper match.
Last night he told her he wanted to go 'Skeet Shooting' with me. I told her to text him back that I had been skeeting his ex as it was and why complicate things. Of course she didn't.
And Trap Shooting? Seriously?
Could he be a bigger pansy?
I do NOT do trap shooting. My Mossberg 590A1 is NOT a trap gun. It shoots birdshot like shit. It's designed for slugs and buckshot, because it's a COMBAT shotgun. Not some fancy over-under walnut stock with gold bead sight crap for snooty clay pigeon shooting.
Ugh.
I'm going to counter-offer tonight with an IDPA match or Sniper match.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
I counter with a penis measuring match.
Yes it may not be as fancy or ladylike as your shooting match, but a good old fashioned dick measuring contest is the only real way to settle this confrontation.
One of you will know you are the one with the big penis, and the other will have to accept that she will say "its not about size its about the way you use it" (when its definitely about size.)
In all seriousness, why are you having any competition with this guy? I wouldnt talk to him, I wouldnt even give him the time of day. Youre nailing his babys mother, you dont need to prove anything.
Dont get yourself involved in unnecessary drama, youll end up getting a lot less sex than you should be.
Or just have the penis-off, your lady should tell you in advance if your going to win.... Or shell just lie to you, I cant be certain, you said shes a christian so we know she lies.
Wheres my wedding invite biatch.
Yes it may not be as fancy or ladylike as your shooting match, but a good old fashioned dick measuring contest is the only real way to settle this confrontation.
One of you will know you are the one with the big penis, and the other will have to accept that she will say "its not about size its about the way you use it" (when its definitely about size.)
In all seriousness, why are you having any competition with this guy? I wouldnt talk to him, I wouldnt even give him the time of day. Youre nailing his babys mother, you dont need to prove anything.
Dont get yourself involved in unnecessary drama, youll end up getting a lot less sex than you should be.
Or just have the penis-off, your lady should tell you in advance if your going to win.... Or shell just lie to you, I cant be certain, you said shes a christian so we know she lies.
Wheres my wedding invite biatch.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
What Mav says 
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Indeed. The wise Mav has spoken! Heed his words!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
roflMaverick wrote: you said shes a christian so we know she lies.
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Hm...a penis off is a good idea.
I'd rather play 'Hide and Seek' in the woods with rifles. But your idea has a certain...homosexual elequence to it.
I'd rather play 'Hide and Seek' in the woods with rifles. But your idea has a certain...homosexual elequence to it.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
That game is boring. I always win.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Yeah, because you see a dick and your get excited. I see a dick, and I get nervous about whats going to happen to me..
Er wait, that's just in prison.
Er wait, that's just in prison.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest