QFT;pIt is never the wrong thread for boobies!
I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Moderator: Staff
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Complete and total agreement with the above statement.MoP wrote:It is never the wrong thread for boobies!
If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
DARKHORSE!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
what I want to know is did he quit dickin 'round and are they hitched yet or what?
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
No! We ain't.
And I'm getting rumors of a possible deployment for me in May.
And I'm getting rumors of a possible deployment for me in May.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Wtf, Atla! That is how you end up with your penis leaking puss and burning pee!
You should be as worried about BABIES as you are about chlamydia and HIV. And you should learn this lesson before something embarrassing and lumpy grows on your junk.
You should be as worried about BABIES as you are about chlamydia and HIV. And you should learn this lesson before something embarrassing and lumpy grows on your junk.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
OH NOOO!
WHAT HAVE I DONE!!?
WHAT HAVE I DONE!!?
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
You slept with everyman shes been with and she slept with everygirl you been with......
i know what you said about my Momma
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
It's a helluva orgy than!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
- Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
- Contact:
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Just put some of that purell stuff on it, it'll burn off any funk you might get.
Or, after you get deployed, take a Napalm bath.
You'll be fine.
Or, after you get deployed, take a Napalm bath.
You'll be fine.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
If/when ya get sent out, post addy so we can send cookies. An' by cookies, I mean, cookies. Some really sweet an' kind homemade cookies.
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
I only send cookies if I get invited to the wedding!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
i will send something, what books do you like?
i know what you said about my Momma
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
It's up in the air.
I was offered a 6 month boat ride on a MEU(Marine Expeditionary Unit) into the Pacific that I passed on. It was rumored to be practicing Ambhibious Landing Operations(beachhead landings).. but turned out to be just a shit job of living on a ship getting some McNasty from asian hookers and doing very little training. They ain't even sending us to Jungle Warfighting School.
Now our sister unit is up for deployment in May. But they are under full strength, so they may be taking the guys left in our unit to fill in. Won't know for certain until Feb/March probably.
Cookies would rock though. And owly, the books I read would probably get you put on a an FBI database for potential terrorist or some crap.
;>
Back to the girlfriend thing.
I was over there the other night, and the Little One was sick. And he threw up... in the standing position while on the couch all over girl and me.
It was horrifying. And it smelled bad.
He was freaking out.
I think this surpasses the 'Learn to put together a sippy cup' step. I am an adult now... I gotta be after that.
I was offered a 6 month boat ride on a MEU(Marine Expeditionary Unit) into the Pacific that I passed on. It was rumored to be practicing Ambhibious Landing Operations(beachhead landings).. but turned out to be just a shit job of living on a ship getting some McNasty from asian hookers and doing very little training. They ain't even sending us to Jungle Warfighting School.
Now our sister unit is up for deployment in May. But they are under full strength, so they may be taking the guys left in our unit to fill in. Won't know for certain until Feb/March probably.
Cookies would rock though. And owly, the books I read would probably get you put on a an FBI database for potential terrorist or some crap.
;>
Back to the girlfriend thing.
I was over there the other night, and the Little One was sick. And he threw up... in the standing position while on the couch all over girl and me.
It was horrifying. And it smelled bad.
He was freaking out.
I think this surpasses the 'Learn to put together a sippy cup' step. I am an adult now... I gotta be after that.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
No your not an adult yet.
Youre just a guy that got thrown up on.
When you pay for the Dr bill, mortgage or put a ring on it, then you are an adult.
Youre just a guy that got thrown up on.
When you pay for the Dr bill, mortgage or put a ring on it, then you are an adult.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Dammit man!
I thought I was finally there... ;(
I thought I was finally there... ;(
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Stay golden pony boy
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Why do you want to be an adult?
That just sounds like responsibility.
That just sounds like responsibility.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Cause I'm getting balder every friggin' day man!
Hell, I actually shaved my head and took a razor to it Thurs night. Now with my little goatee, I look like a drug dealer.
Hell, I actually shaved my head and took a razor to it Thurs night. Now with my little goatee, I look like a drug dealer.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Can i buy some Bars????
i know what you said about my Momma
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests