I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:17 pm

By "bars".. I'm assuming you mean Browning Automatic Rifles correct?

Image

Cause I don't really deal drugs man, just guns! And if you'd like, I'll slip a few outta this here crate headed for Cambodia.

Or do you mean Hersey Bars? Cause I got them too.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Maverick » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:21 pm

Hershey bars.

And you dont look like any drug dealer that ive ever seen.

And what does Owly buy that comes in bars?

Ive heard of bricks, but never bars.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by owly » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:27 pm

Today I am the xanax man
I am I am
On the low go I go
The xanax man, the xanax man
Today I am the xanax man
Yes I am
On the low go I thread across town
Through the back roads I roam
On the low go
I electrify on the slide What a hell of a ride
The slip of my mind
The Low go flow
The find in the shine
Yes I am the xanax man the xanax man
No care
No fear
No tear
In my eye... only the gleam that glistens
That burst through the darkness around
Through the ford in the stream renown
Elevating enchantments flickering into being
On the low go on the slide


Bar = xanax
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Maverick » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:13 am

Are Xanax really that great?

I dont even know if Ive had one, I think i have but wasnt overly impressed.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:15 am

Forget that shit man.

Snort Nyquil.

Yeeeehaw!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Sturm
Explorer
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Sturm » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:03 am

Atla wrote:I was over there the other night, and the Little One was sick. And he threw up... in the standing position while on the couch all over girl and me.

It was horrifying. And it smelled bad.
Wait, if your there long enough you might grow grey hairs when the boy goes into a fever seizure. An his eyes roll back into his head and he starts to do the funky chicken twitch after collapsing on the floor. ;)
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:14 am

Fever seizure?

WTF is that man?! That shit actually happens?

I'm so in over my head...
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Nagash » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:53 am

Nato wrote:Wtf, Atla! That is how you end up with your penis leaking puss and burning pee!

You should be as worried about BABIES as you are about chlamydia and HIV. And you should learn this lesson before something embarrassing and lumpy grows on your junk.


You, my dear Nato, are quite obsessed with STDs.
You should get a hobby...
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:07 am

The ex-husband got the background check on me back today.

Mwhahaha.

He emailed the girl with this:
"I got Erik's background check today, we have a SERIOUS problem!"

Well, he said that.. minus the correct spelling and grammer.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Gerien » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:20 am

Nagash wrote:
Nato wrote:Wtf, Atla! That is how you end up with your penis leaking puss and burning pee!

You should be as worried about BABIES as you are about chlamydia and HIV. And you should learn this lesson before something embarrassing and lumpy grows on your junk.


You, my dear Nato, are quite obsessed with STDs.
You should get a hobby...
It seems she already has one...
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by MoP » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:34 am

Atla wrote:The ex-husband got the background check on me back today.

Mwhahaha.

He emailed the girl with this:
"I got Erik's background check today, we have a SERIOUS problem!"

Well, he said that.. minus the correct spelling and grammer.
Why does she speak to her in terms of 'we'? Or is that supposed to be pluralis majestatis?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Nagash » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:52 am

He and "the girl" obviously share some problems together. One of them puked on ole Atla.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:23 pm

The ex ran a background check on you? Nice.

Well, she is a fine looking woman ... obviously he fucked up somehow.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Nagash » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:45 pm

She's too skinny, mate. The straw-lady you posted is quite a bit sexier. :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:28 pm

He didn't know that the girl knows about my record.

She knows all about it, just like I know about her rough past. We don't really have any secrets from each other.... yet.

And she divorced him because he cheated on her five times that she is aware of. They were only married for about a year. She's one of those people that just devotes themselves to their husband/boyfriend and is very accommodating and tries to do the right thing and put others over self. So she kept trying to make it work long past the point of return.

Anyways. The guy is an imbecile. If you get a background check, unless you understand how to read it and what the abbrieviations mean it looks like I was charged and convicted of 3 Felonies and 1 Misdemeanor. When really it was charged with 2 Felony's, 1 Felony dropped, the other reduced to a Misdemeanor.

Thus, all I have is a little misdemeanor of Possession of Stolen Property... BEFORE Criminal Justice Degree, BEFORE Marine Corps, and over SEVEN years ago.

He ain't got shit on me.

And yeah, she's pretty skinny.

But not in a gross way... like Ethiopians.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Maverick » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:32 pm

Hopefully hes not referring to finding all those lame pictures of you and that 16 year old girl that had the chanel tattoo. While that may not be a crime against the US govt., it is a crime against the people of America. As you were aiding and abetting a criminal you should be concerned.

SHE HAD A CHANEL TATTOO HOW IS THAT ACCEPTABLE?

I usually am not for the death penalty, but in a case like this, where there is just a willful disregard for all decency and humanity, you have to wonder if our world would be better without it.

(Hahaa)

And put this guy at my table at the wedding, Im sure that I can get into a hilarious fight that everyone will enjoy.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Oh c'mon MAV! That was so last year.

I've moved on to prettier and more sane things.

And you are totally invited to my future wedding. I'll make sure you sit next to Miss. Chanel also. ;>
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Gem
Lost Soul
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:21 am
Location: Some place, somewhere

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Gem » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:17 pm

That might not be a great idea. If I were him I'd take a cheese grater to that heinous tattoo.
Ahoy! And other nautical expressions!

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Maverick » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:04 pm

Nah Id rather let her live with that shame.

In 20 years how are you going to explain a time worn chanel tattoo?
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:28 pm

The same way I'll explain my barb wire tattoo! "I was an idiot".

But.. I still gotta get a USMC tat, I ought to do that soon. I think they'll kick you out if you don't have one by the time you hit NCO.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest