So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.

Post by Gerien » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:16 pm

Atla wrote:Maybe that's why those Indians(feathers not dot) ate each others hearts?
Um, that never happened.

Although I do approve of eating your kill rather than just doing it for sport.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Teanos
Within the Shadows
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
Contact:

Re: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.

Post by Teanos » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:41 am

Gerien wrote:Although I do approve of eating your kill rather than just doing it for sport.
So do some serial killers.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.

Post by Atla » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:19 am

Gerien wrote:
Atla wrote:Maybe that's why those Indians(feathers not dot) ate each others hearts?
Um, that never happened.

Although I do approve of eating your kill rather than just doing it for sport.
BULL....SHIT!

I seen Last of the Mohicans!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.

Post by owly » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:20 am

i killed a roach once, i didn't try to eat it but i did try to smoke it.......
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.

Post by Nagash » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:32 am

Atla wrote:
Gerien wrote:
Atla wrote:Maybe that's why those Indians(feathers not dot) ate each others hearts?
Um, that never happened.

Although I do approve of eating your kill rather than just doing it for sport.
BULL....SHIT!

I seen Last of the Mohicans!

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks. Thank god you shot those bastards, I can't stand their voices. :shock:
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.

Post by MoP » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:28 pm

O rly?

All send Alvin postcards with sound to Nagash!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Stark
Lost Soul
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:49 am

Re: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.

Post by Stark » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Atla , sage rats are found in the western US. I live in eastern Oregon and in spring they are out in the thousands. Here is a pic of them.

And yeah the .284 is a wildcat. My grand father gave me couple hundred casings for it, already necked down to 6mm. The 30in barrel length includes the muzzle brake.

I'm not usually that morbid either, but the old men and to see what the gun could do.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.

Post by owly » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:14 pm

i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.

Post by Nagash » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:09 am



I am NOT clicking that link. :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
bigSparky
Explorer
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
Location: lost between Elvis and suicide

Re: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.

Post by bigSparky » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:58 pm

Nagash wrote:


I am NOT clicking that link. :P

Excellent choice. At first I found myself thinking "man, what a wussy...afraid of a stupid little link on a message board". After about a half second however, my resolve to NEVER click on an Owly link is greatly enhanced :)
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.

Post by Nagash » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:37 am

Thanks for trying and confirming my expectations. :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Nato
Wayfarer
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 am
Location: Georgia

Re: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.

Post by Nato » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:06 am

I know I told you this on the phone, but I want to publicly state that YOU ARE SO GROSS.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.

Post by owly » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:45 am

Nagash wrote:Thanks for trying and confirming my expectations. :)
HEY!!!! sometimes i lead you guys to the good shit :mrgreen:
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.

Post by Atla » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:34 am

Nato wrote:I know I told you this on the phone, but I want to publicly state that YOU ARE SO GROSS.
I'm going to mail you some Possum Jerky for Christmas!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Nato
Wayfarer
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 am
Location: Georgia

Re: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.

Post by Nato » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:15 am

I'm going to mail a can of tuna or a canned ham. You don't have to eat rodents, dude!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.

Post by Nagash » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:01 am

Nato wrote:I know I told you this on the phone, but I want to publicly state that YOU ARE SO GROSS.

We spoke on the phone? :shock:
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.

Post by MoP » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:02 am

Nato wrote:I'm going to mail a can of tuna or a canned ham. You don't have to eat rodents, dude!
Nope, but it helps.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.

Post by Atla » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:05 pm

You've had sausage right?

:twisted:
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests