Happy New Years!

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Happy New Years!

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:24 am

Happy New Years!

Spam it out until 2010. 3 hours left to raise those post counts!
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Happy New Years!

Post by owly » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:52 am

i just learned that in 2010 the U.S Government will start shipping retards out of the country......

My eyes watered as i thought of you......

Don't forget your crayons :o :shock: :lol: 8-)
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Happy New Years!

Post by Gerien » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:00 am

You mean you're not posting anymore? ;) Happy happy all
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Happy New Years!

Post by owly » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:15 am

lol
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Happy New Years!

Post by TEVA » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:49 am

Happy new years and hope its blessed one
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Happy New Years!

Post by owly » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:33 am

i'm sorry about my first post i didn't mean rey i meant whom ever was watching this ir reading this, does that make any sense, i'm so drunk i fell out of my puter chair twice now lol i like to wish everyone a happy new years may it be blessed i can't help it i care for each one of you all and i hope alls good for you
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Happy New Years!

Post by owly » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:56 am

i told my three retarded friends to stay together one was at walmart one was at burger king and where the hell was you i told you all to hold hands
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: Happy New Years!

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:12 pm

LOL

So, my resolution this year was as follows:


1. Remove myself from Facebook
2. Step away from women who want to use me non-physically
3. Find more women who want to use me physically
4. Don't sweat the small stuff
5. Ignore important goals and agendas
6. Win at Monopoly City
7. Slow my drinking down (i am dribbling all over the place)
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: Happy New Years!

Post by Atla » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Sure Rey, you can find women without Facebook....

But how will you stalk them?
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: Happy New Years!

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:12 am

The old fashioned way ...

Image
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Happy New Years!

Post by TEVA » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:25 am

Rey dont give up facebook give up on women who dont appreciate you.
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
Kain
Wayfarer
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Location: Kenai, Alaska
Contact:

Re: Happy New Years!

Post by Kain » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:35 pm

Happy Belated New Years all
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Happy New Years!

Post by Venus » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:37 pm

why are u removing yourself from facebook?
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

gokou7
Newbling
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Re: Happy New Years!

Post by gokou7 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:12 pm

Happy new years EVERYONE!
Last edited by gokou7 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: Happy New Years!

Post by Atla » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Yeah, you shouldn't give up facebook - you should give up women.

Gerien's got ya covered!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: Happy New Years!

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:49 am

Rey dont give up facebook give up on women who dont appreciate you.
Done.
why are u removing yourself from facebook?
I have too. If I stay, I will just use it as a tool for digital stalking. I have will power. I quit smoking. But I don't want to be involved in everyone's shit like that. Makes me feel wrong and kind of ... well ... dirty.

Plus, I whine enough as is. I found myself, mostly at the tail end of last year, doing the "Woe is me! Please pity me and deliver me from my Woe!" shit on FB.

If it wasn't that, it was how much I hate my job, how drunk I was, or some political rant.

I don't want or need everyone I know to question what is happening in my life because my relationship status changes from single to married as a joke. Facebook is not necessary to me right now. I need the solitude. I am sure everyone can contact me via email if they want to chat, anytime. My BlackBerry handles that.

Point is ... it is just another layer of BS that I don't need.

The girl I was shooting for at work is single. She is going for another dude. She will get said dude and probably already has, for all I care or know. I am not nearly adult enough not to get upset when I see her status switch over from single to in a relationship.

I know my failings: Women and emotional control in women-related situations. It has always been thus, frankly it is not something I can just shut off.

I am good.

I feel better and big changes are in the works for my life this year.

This will be an excellent year.

I will return to Facebook when I got things under control.


One more thought on Facebook. Consider it like me playing Evernight. I played it, got really involved in it, went too far, needed a break, left and came back only to repeat the process (about 5 times in 8 years). Well, this is the same thing.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: Happy New Years!

Post by Immigrant » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:54 am

Now that sounds about right... that's why I've personally steered clear of all the social networking gizmos. The Guilds I ran ended up soaking up every waking hour and for all intents & purposes governed my life for several years (a wise investment of my youth heh). Sounds nifty you can reconnect with long lost friends with these new sites, but if they were much of a friend would you really have lost touch in the 1st place? ..but hey to each their own

Here's to a sincere wish & hope that this new year is better than last!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest