I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:43 am

LOL We drink. We drink. We fuck. Then we drink some more.

Sometimes women come along too.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Nagash » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:27 pm

Reylan Talonspyre wrote:LOL We drink. We drink. We fuck. Then we drink some more.

Sometimes women come along too.


So when the women don't come along, you just fuck your male drinking buddies? :shock:
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Atla » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Whoa!

Awkward moment..
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Gerien » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:50 pm

This from the man who admitted to buttsex.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Atla » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:13 pm

From a GIRL!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
HDog
Lost Soul
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by HDog » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:46 pm

So, a strap-on? That *is* a little better, at least.

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:05 am

So here is the update:

The brunette from work is no longer a friend. On NYE, as part of a plan to ensure I didn't say or text anything stupid to her so she could enjoy hers while I wallowed with the depressing mob of single people in my rural town, I deleted her number.

When she texted out of the blue at midnight, something, as of recent I wasn't expecting, I responded in a drunken, depressed way. Namely, "Fuck off! I deleted your numbers to stop me from whining to you! Happy fucking new years, hope urs is better than mine."

Followed up from her with questions as to what was wrong. To which I said, "nothing, don't mind me, have a happy new years."

She got confused and her friend text me, another number I don't know. It says, something like, "Happy New Years Reylan, I hope you find a GF this year."

Considering the person, I take that as a "Hey, still single. Yeah, that is because my girl turned you down!"

I am a tad bit sensitive at this time cause I am drunk.

I actually though remained tactful and retorted with a very nice Thank You paragraph about happy new years and finding someone for each of them, good boyfriends they both deserved.

I then later that night, to make up in a way that she would understand, sent a pic message of me flipping her off with a smirk on my face. We kid like that all the time.

Later in the morning, I deleted facebook.




OK.

Results are in ... we are no longer friends.

She thinks I just deleted her from FB. (Fuck that website). She refused to believe I was depressed on NYE and instead got all jumpy about us "agreeing to remain friends" blah blah blah . We all know where this is going ...


On New Years Eve, Reylan gave this girl at work to sever our "fauxship" so she can fuck this other dude.

Ta da.

I apologized for any misunderstanding, she didn't care.

So ... I left work. I took a personal day, especially since my shift hadn't begun.

The department is taken care of ... hopefully. I prepared for this EXACT instance.

She is seen as the drama queen. Not me. She instigated more drama instead of just talking with me or asking me the next day what is up. She called me a psycho to a friend of mine and demanded I never get her number.

I responded with, "Well, I deleted it for a reason."

Save face? Fuck that. I am doomed in that area.

Weird part is, I am pursuing and going to get the redhead. Like I decided. I actually just wanted to be the work-girl's friend. We get along and like similar movies and have similar political views. It was nice to have someone to converse with. She just used me as her emotional crutch and then tossed me.

Oh well.

Shit happens. Hurts like a bitch though. We had gotten to know each other real well. She did it without even given me the courtesy of explaining what happened. And when I did explain she pretty much told me her mind had been made up no matter what I said.

I drank a lot today.

Tomorrow, I dive in. With the redhead's loving support and advice.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Portia
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Portia » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:27 am

Oh for the love of God, you poor man. I'm going to PM you my number and from now on if you're drunk and feel like texting someone, you're texting me. Lord knows I could use some entertainment, I'm a homebody these days and bored more often than not.

I like Paul, by the way. He's kooky and faboo!
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Tara » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:41 am

An' that from a woman who doesn't even have her face on yet!
Portia, where is yer face, wench!? ....what? ok ok on topic: boys fucking, great yay, anyway, like I said...where's yer face? ..quick, make it more about us than it is about them! ;p
oh man, "Young Frankenstein" is on tv..yay Gene!
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Portia
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Portia » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:57 am

I'll have to make a new one tomorrow, but I found an old icon.

And Tara, honey-muffin, I thought this *was* about us... is it not? I thought this was all just a clever plan on Rey's part to get my phone number so I figured I'd play along. Surely he's not foolish enough to think there could possibly be two more amazing women than myself and you, the triple-breasted threat!

Oh how sad... I won't have the "Trouble" posting title anymore. I think I may cry.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Tara » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:19 am

If yer not 'Trouble,' I'm not 'The Wench' ... well, I am that, but, still, I feel we should lobby for our posting titles!

...now see I was told if some (meanin loverlysexinesswenchieslikeourselves) were given 'em posting titles, then the rest (meanin 'dems other pixel'ly people postin out there that are not you or I) would want 'em, which may be true, but really, we're not talking about the rest now are we? No. We're talkin about Trouble, an' Wench, an' that Third nipple out there, I mean really, who wants an un-titled Third Nipple runnin amuck? gosh!

...she called me honey-muffin...heheh

Not yooouu..other people...ME!...I d'honey-muffin!...na'na!

I've missed Trouble. ;>
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Portia
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Portia » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:28 am

Right, I suggest you lobby the forum admins with pictures of your breasticles.

It would totally work, I'm sure, if for no other reason than the novelty they would have in getting to tell the masses of gents who've longed to see them over the years that there are photos and the admin have them.

Ooo!

OR you could give them the rights to the pics and they could become the graphics for the medals they award at the end of the age! It'd be like you really gave something to the game and since I convinced you to do it, I played a part in the giving and should be rewarded as well.

This plan is brilliant!

Oh, and as for the "if you get them, everyone will want them" arguement... since when has ANYONE from this community had a hard time saying no to people who aren't as loverly-n-sassalicious as the two of us?
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Venus » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:23 am

oh no!
if u get your titles back i get mine to damnit!!


and rey, your worse than a woman
:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Portia
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Portia » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:05 am

Well of course you do Venus, I mean for the love of God if we're talking about breasts you have to be in on it. No offense Tara, but I don't think there is a more discussed rack than V's. Course, there's other bits of her that get discussed a lot too...

And I somehow totally meshed you and V's breastacular identities in my brain. SHE's the triple-breasted threat, YOU're the massively mammaried momma, and I'm... well, compared to the two of you I'm about as curvy in the chest as the deck out back.

So, Tara, V, it's up to you girls to get us our titles back. Something tells me that not all the admins will go for it though... we need a plan B.

Think they'd so it if we told them they would have to see V's winkie if they didn't give us the titles?
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash

User avatar
Sturm
Explorer
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Sturm » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:22 am

Portia wrote: So, Tara, V,... we need a plan B.
Plan B = Nekkie photos and cash... ;)
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~

User avatar
Portia
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Portia » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:06 am

I thought that was plan A.

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by MoP » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:56 am

Portia wrote:I thought that was plan A.
It is. But also plan B.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Soupedupman™
Lost Soul
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: Fortress of Boreditude

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Soupedupman™ » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:26 am

Well, I've seen other boards that have the option in the UCP to put in your own title, that would be cool.

Just saying.


Rey, quit planning -anything- with wimmuns. They'll just screw it up. They can tell what a man is working on well before the man has the plan formulated. This is true, no matter how fast your brain works.

Just sit back, relax, and don't plan it. If your brain tries, make it plan out your clothing shedule, for the next millenium.

Want to know how the convo with my wife and I went when I finally asked her out? Too bad.I'm telling you, anyway. I looked at her and asked, "You wanna go out for pizza? Friday at 6?" She shrugged and said, "Whatever."

Eight years later, and she still hasn't killed me in my sleep! My point is, I didn't plan. I tried that. I used to be just as bad as you. Then, finally, I just busied with my thoughts with other things, and got it right. Though, this long-term list thing is really weird...

Oh, go with the redhead. She looks nummy, and could probably hurt you in all the good ways. ;-)
Look, up in the sky! It's a pigeon! It's a UFO!
Nah, it's a moron in pajamas.
Wait, that's Rak!
Same thing...

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Nagash » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:00 am

Portia wrote:Well of course you do Venus, I mean for the love of God if we're talking about breasts you have to be in on it. No offense Tara, but I don't think there is a more discussed rack than V's. Course, there's other bits of her that get discussed a lot too...

And I somehow totally meshed you and V's breastacular identities in my brain. SHE's the triple-breasted threat, YOU're the massively mammaried momma, and I'm... well, compared to the two of you I'm about as curvy in the chest as the deck out back.

So, Tara, V, it's up to you girls to get us our titles back. Something tells me that not all the admins will go for it though... we need a plan B.

Think they'd so it if we told them they would have to see V's winkie if they didn't give us the titles?


If I ever decide to go after a redhead, it'll be you. <3
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:28 pm

Oh, go with the redhead. She looks nummy, and could probably hurt you in all the good ways. ;-)
That is what she said.

I am not going after the brunette. I just don't have as much fun at work now that we don't speak. I am going to just fix that today. It is affecting other people in department. I tend to stand up and pace around, talking with other people, kind of improving morale. Four people came to my desk yesterday to ask why I was just quietly doing my job. I told 'em nothing was wrong.

Everyone asked her what was wrong with me. She just said, "I don't know."

She said "Hi." when I walked in and that was about the only exchange we had.

I have an interview with a law firm tomorrow. I want to leave my company knowing her and I are OK and that we can still talk from time to time.

I want the redhead.
I want her more and more with each passing day.
I think she wants me.
But I will not be fucking used as a runner up.

I am going to tell her what is up. We will see how that goes.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests