Damn i used to talk alot

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Kain
Wayfarer
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Location: Kenai, Alaska
Contact:

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by Kain » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:18 pm

LMAO should be fun, let's get this show on the road then? Got that camcorder ready? I mean at the very least I will be able to cash in on my 15 minutes of fame no?
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by MoP » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:19 pm

OMG stop calling him he!!@!11
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by Nagash » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:19 pm

Sure, Kainman. If anything, posthumously.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest