I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by MoP » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Italian Duomos are for throwing at your prime minister, not for burning!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Exactly!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by MoP » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:02 pm

But I'd still like to see the Saint-Peter's basilica burn!

After of course we've taken all its gold and ivory and put it back on the appropriate old Roman buildings.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:00 pm

Nah, that'd be a waste.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by MoP » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:02 pm

But a nice waste it'll be!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:07 pm

Nah.... we have a lot of UN buildings in which nothing happens. Let's burn those instead. They make even bigger bonfires, and don't have the nice fresco's, paintings and statues inside.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Oh man, does this mean I get to be a matyr for Bachlerhood if I marry her?!

YES! FINALLY!

Atla the Martyr!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Allah Akbar!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest