Super Bowl

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Grunt
Teacher
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Super Bowl

Post by Grunt » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:57 am

I bet Belle is partying right now

Desdemona
Lost Soul
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Re: Super Bowl

Post by Desdemona » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:10 am

So there it is, the half-time show. The Who are playing, and I am blissing out, listening to the show, because the only reason I tune into the SuperBowl is the half-time show and the commercials. I love the Budweiser Clydesdales, what can I say??

...but as the Who are rocking out some of their greatest songs, my daughter, the Evil Imp now @ 15, wanders by and asks me, ever so innocently, "Why are those guys playing the CSI theme?" and I had to explain to her that without these guys, there wouldn't BE any CSI theme.

User avatar
Thomas
Lost Soul
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Super Bowl

Post by Thomas » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:20 pm

Big surprise. Take that, Colts! :lol: And it was a whoopin! 31-17. Too bad I missed it, but I listened.
Are we never to learn that Socialism has its roots in envy and in nothing else?
The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity.

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: Super Bowl

Post by Atla » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:14 pm

I've never seen Reggie Bush with clothes on before....

But that was a great game. I actually felt bad for Peyton after that interception/TD.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Super Bowl

Post by owly » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:24 pm

i fell asleep right before half time bah
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Sturm
Explorer
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Re: Super Bowl

Post by Sturm » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:27 am

:/ I shoulda played some sports action, I'd of won large...demmit

GG
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests