Gerien Posting Police & 3 Boobs [Spam Thread]

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Vox
Wayfarer
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:39 am
Contact:

Re: Gerien Posting Police & 3 Boobs [Spam Thread]

Post by Vox » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:52 am

When the Voice speaks.........uh..stuff happens
"Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust"

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Gerien Posting Police & 3 Boobs [Spam Thread]

Post by Gerien » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Gerien Posting Police & 3 Boobs [Spam Thread]
I lol'ed
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Kamael
Newbling
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:00 pm
Location: Coruscant, Jedi District

Re: Ideas for rules / tribunal

Post by Kamael » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:24 am

Gerien wrote:(She slapped me with her third boob the last time I tried.)
:o
Lucky bastage.. ;p
Bo & Sart RiP
Heaven will get along fine without me, Hell's afraid I'll take over.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest