Winter Contest

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Winter Contest

Post by owly » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:43 am

Looks like all this bad weather is riding in on the pineapple express and i'm not talking about the movie......

http://www.komonews.com/weather/faq/4307577.html

It can be very bad if cold air is present......

Bundle up this might prove to be interesting......
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Winter Contest

Post by Nagash » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Super_Sturm wrote:
Nagash wrote:Lately it's been -5 during the day, -up to -20 degrees at night. Fortunately today it was a few degrees above zero. I hate winter.
Winter = warmed Cognac or Baileys hot chocolates...mmm ;)


I hate winter.



:P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: Winter Contest

Post by Immigrant » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:50 am

I'm with you on that one.. snow storm nearly every other day here in the NL the past week or so, and consistently -1 give or take... great to look at, not so great to drive in... especially in town with all the bicyclists coming out of the woodwork

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest