I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Immigrant » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:18 am

It is never the wrong thread for boobies!
QFT;p

User avatar
darkhorse
Lost Soul
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:41 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by darkhorse » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:32 am

MoP wrote:It is never the wrong thread for boobies!
Complete and total agreement with the above statement.
If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Nagash » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:29 am

DARKHORSE!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Immigrant » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:05 pm

what I want to know is did he quit dickin 'round and are they hitched yet or what?

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:35 pm

No! We ain't.

And I'm getting rumors of a possible deployment for me in May.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Nato
Wayfarer
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 am
Location: Georgia

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Nato » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:18 am

Wtf, Atla! That is how you end up with your penis leaking puss and burning pee!

You should be as worried about BABIES as you are about chlamydia and HIV. And you should learn this lesson before something embarrassing and lumpy grows on your junk.

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:22 am

OH NOOO!

WHAT HAVE I DONE!!?
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by owly » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:16 am

You slept with everyman shes been with and she slept with everygirl you been with......
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:45 am

It's a helluva orgy than!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Teanos
Within the Shadows
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Teanos » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:10 am

Just put some of that purell stuff on it, it'll burn off any funk you might get.

Or, after you get deployed, take a Napalm bath.

You'll be fine.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Tara » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:38 am

If/when ya get sent out, post addy so we can send cookies. An' by cookies, I mean, cookies. Some really sweet an' kind homemade cookies.
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by MoP » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:02 am

I only send cookies if I get invited to the wedding!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by owly » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:44 pm

i will send something, what books do you like?
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:32 pm

It's up in the air.

I was offered a 6 month boat ride on a MEU(Marine Expeditionary Unit) into the Pacific that I passed on. It was rumored to be practicing Ambhibious Landing Operations(beachhead landings).. but turned out to be just a shit job of living on a ship getting some McNasty from asian hookers and doing very little training. They ain't even sending us to Jungle Warfighting School. :(

Now our sister unit is up for deployment in May. But they are under full strength, so they may be taking the guys left in our unit to fill in. Won't know for certain until Feb/March probably.

Cookies would rock though. And owly, the books I read would probably get you put on a an FBI database for potential terrorist or some crap.

;>

Back to the girlfriend thing.

I was over there the other night, and the Little One was sick. And he threw up... in the standing position while on the couch all over girl and me.

It was horrifying. And it smelled bad.

He was freaking out.

I think this surpasses the 'Learn to put together a sippy cup' step. I am an adult now... I gotta be after that.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Maverick » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:51 pm

No your not an adult yet.

Youre just a guy that got thrown up on.

When you pay for the Dr bill, mortgage or put a ring on it, then you are an adult.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:17 pm

Dammit man!

I thought I was finally there... ;(
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by owly » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:21 pm

Stay golden pony boy
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Maverick » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:55 pm

Why do you want to be an adult?

That just sounds like responsibility.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Cause I'm getting balder every friggin' day man!

Hell, I actually shaved my head and took a razor to it Thurs night. Now with my little goatee, I look like a drug dealer.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by owly » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:12 pm

Can i buy some Bars????
i know what you said about my Momma

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest