Remember Wayne's World...
I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Moderator: Staff
- Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
- Contact:
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
You sure she's not just using you, to kill the ex-husband? 
Remember Wayne's World...
Remember Wayne's World...
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
CCW = Concealed Carry Weapons Permit or CWP =Concealed Weapons Permit.
She's so freaking tiny, it's gonna take some figuring to come up with a pistol small enough that she can use/carry.
Problem is, you gotta TAKE to GIVE when it comes to guns. Big recoil for big calibers. And big calibers equal big damage.
I ain't arming nobody with a damned .22.
She's so freaking tiny, it's gonna take some figuring to come up with a pistol small enough that she can use/carry.
Problem is, you gotta TAKE to GIVE when it comes to guns. Big recoil for big calibers. And big calibers equal big damage.
I ain't arming nobody with a damned .22.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
*CoughsWayne'sWorld2coughs* Sir!
I'm kind of with Nagash on the question. I assume it's C* Concealed Weapon, but not sure?
{Edit Thingy before submissions} You answered it.
Make her fire a .45! Youtube it! Please only put one bullet in the gun, though. Wouldn't want it firing off again after she finally lands. ;-)
Actually, I think it's a great idea. If she felt like it, she could send a text "to the wrong person" afterwards. *Smirks* Sorry, I'm probably going to be a little cheerleaderish for her, now. Tiny gal that will able to, by law, carry a concealed weapon, and the ex knowing what he's done to her. Then, add ol' Tracer into the mix...
Yeah.
Just stay away from any Corrals, O.K. Or otherwise.
Oh, bonus points to Nagash for the Twiggy reference!
I'm kind of with Nagash on the question. I assume it's C* Concealed Weapon, but not sure?
{Edit Thingy before submissions} You answered it.
Make her fire a .45! Youtube it! Please only put one bullet in the gun, though. Wouldn't want it firing off again after she finally lands. ;-)
Actually, I think it's a great idea. If she felt like it, she could send a text "to the wrong person" afterwards. *Smirks* Sorry, I'm probably going to be a little cheerleaderish for her, now. Tiny gal that will able to, by law, carry a concealed weapon, and the ex knowing what he's done to her. Then, add ol' Tracer into the mix...
Yeah.
Just stay away from any Corrals, O.K. Or otherwise.
Oh, bonus points to Nagash for the Twiggy reference!
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
i was fired at by a 22 once, long story i'll spare ya.....I ain't arming nobody with a damned .22.
Thats all
i know what you said about my Momma
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Tomorrow I meet her folks.
They're.... 'huggers'. As in, they are all lovey-dovey and touch-feely and kinda icky like that. So I'm going to be plastered with stranger hugs right off the bat.
Gotta mentally prepare and brace myself for that. (Bye Bye Personal Space!)
And she meets my folks Monday. The Little One won't be there, just her. Less stress all around. Especially with my old mans weaponry all over the place, very much NOT child proofed.
It's not going to go well. My mom is very 'proper'. And she's quietly gone monkey shit over the fact that I'm dating a girl with a child. Dad just laughed his ass off at me.
Bleh.
They're.... 'huggers'. As in, they are all lovey-dovey and touch-feely and kinda icky like that. So I'm going to be plastered with stranger hugs right off the bat.
Gotta mentally prepare and brace myself for that. (Bye Bye Personal Space!)
And she meets my folks Monday. The Little One won't be there, just her. Less stress all around. Especially with my old mans weaponry all over the place, very much NOT child proofed.
It's not going to go well. My mom is very 'proper'. And she's quietly gone monkey shit over the fact that I'm dating a girl with a child. Dad just laughed his ass off at me.
Bleh.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
This is realy getting serious 
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Wait - how did this turn serious all of a sudden?
I'm totally clueless about this whole thing. It's new to me, and it's not an ideal situation that I'd have put myself in. The whole dating a mom with a nasty ex thing. But it's whats in front of me, so I'll just have to Forest Gump my way through it.
Are you really that fucking retarded? You cannot fuck around with a girl who has a "nasty-ex-thing" Especially when there's a child involved.
You've protrayed y'self, even in the last few pages here, as a pussyhunter, all us know ya as a, "been there, done that" kinda guy, but now yer scared?
Guess what sweetie, ya prolly should be scared, if this girl's "ex" doesn't think he's an "ex" an' understand that, than this "ex" is actually one man that's gonna hav'ta be dealt with.
"I'm totally clueless about this whole thing..." Well then don't fuck moms with kids! Dumbass!
I'm totally clueless about this whole thing. It's new to me, and it's not an ideal situation that I'd have put myself in. The whole dating a mom with a nasty ex thing. But it's whats in front of me, so I'll just have to Forest Gump my way through it.
Are you really that fucking retarded? You cannot fuck around with a girl who has a "nasty-ex-thing" Especially when there's a child involved.
You've protrayed y'self, even in the last few pages here, as a pussyhunter, all us know ya as a, "been there, done that" kinda guy, but now yer scared?
Guess what sweetie, ya prolly should be scared, if this girl's "ex" doesn't think he's an "ex" an' understand that, than this "ex" is actually one man that's gonna hav'ta be dealt with.
"I'm totally clueless about this whole thing..." Well then don't fuck moms with kids! Dumbass!
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
A quote for you, Taraboo, as illustration. 
I think you have a point.
Awww.... our Atla may be growing up!
Atla wrote:And what if the vagina looks weird? I don't know what happens to them after births!
[...]
I'm having a nervous breakdown!
I can't SEXIFY a girl under these conditions!
I think you have a point.
Awww.... our Atla may be growing up!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Me? Grow up? Never!
The "ex" is living with another girl. The "ex" is definitely just that, an "ex". (Can we drop the quotations now?) However, the ex doesn't like the girl because she divorced him for being a constant cheater, a pathological liar, and a general psychopath. And he wants full custody of The Little One. He has zero interest in getting back with girl.
And I'm only a womanizer when I'm single. And even than, I wouldn't call myself that.
I prefer the term, "Irresistable". ;>
The "ex" is living with another girl. The "ex" is definitely just that, an "ex". (Can we drop the quotations now?) However, the ex doesn't like the girl because she divorced him for being a constant cheater, a pathological liar, and a general psychopath. And he wants full custody of The Little One. He has zero interest in getting back with girl.
And I'm only a womanizer when I'm single. And even than, I wouldn't call myself that.
I prefer the term, "Irresistable". ;>
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Irresistable men don't end up with divorced moms....
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Your wrong.....MoP wrote:Irresistable men don't end up with divorced moms....
Look at Me and Hatama, 11 years strong now.....
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
You're not a divorced mom!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Wait.... that means you are irresistable??
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Who is that guy on those pictures you keep spamming us with then? 
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
lol ssshhh your'll prove me wrong.......
i know what you said about my Momma
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
You guys are dashing Venus's hope!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
He's not irresistable either...
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Okay, time to go.
It's a good thing I don't have any flaws, or I would be worried about today.
;>
It's a good thing I don't have any flaws, or I would be worried about today.
;>
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest