I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Teanos
Within the Shadows
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Teanos » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:31 am

You sure she's not just using you, to kill the ex-husband? :)

Remember Wayne's World...
Even a ghost needs to breathe.

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:53 am

CCW = Concealed Carry Weapons Permit or CWP =Concealed Weapons Permit.

She's so freaking tiny, it's gonna take some figuring to come up with a pistol small enough that she can use/carry.

Problem is, you gotta TAKE to GIVE when it comes to guns. Big recoil for big calibers. And big calibers equal big damage.

I ain't arming nobody with a damned .22.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Raknarak
Lost Soul
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 am
Location: The Boring Unknown

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Raknarak » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:59 am

*CoughsWayne'sWorld2coughs* Sir!


I'm kind of with Nagash on the question. I assume it's C* Concealed Weapon, but not sure?

{Edit Thingy before submissions} You answered it.

Make her fire a .45! Youtube it! Please only put one bullet in the gun, though. Wouldn't want it firing off again after she finally lands. ;-)

Actually, I think it's a great idea. If she felt like it, she could send a text "to the wrong person" afterwards. *Smirks* Sorry, I'm probably going to be a little cheerleaderish for her, now. Tiny gal that will able to, by law, carry a concealed weapon, and the ex knowing what he's done to her. Then, add ol' Tracer into the mix...

Yeah.

Just stay away from any Corrals, O.K. Or otherwise.



Oh, bonus points to Nagash for the Twiggy reference!
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by owly » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:00 am

I ain't arming nobody with a damned .22.
i was fired at by a 22 once, long story i'll spare ya.....

Thats all
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:59 am

Tomorrow I meet her folks.

They're.... 'huggers'. As in, they are all lovey-dovey and touch-feely and kinda icky like that. So I'm going to be plastered with stranger hugs right off the bat.

Gotta mentally prepare and brace myself for that. (Bye Bye Personal Space!)

And she meets my folks Monday. The Little One won't be there, just her. Less stress all around. Especially with my old mans weaponry all over the place, very much NOT child proofed.

It's not going to go well. My mom is very 'proper'. And she's quietly gone monkey shit over the fact that I'm dating a girl with a child. Dad just laughed his ass off at me.

Bleh.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by MoP » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:08 am

This is realy getting serious :shock:
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Tara » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:22 am

Wait - how did this turn serious all of a sudden?

I'm totally clueless about this whole thing. It's new to me, and it's not an ideal situation that I'd have put myself in. The whole dating a mom with a nasty ex thing. But it's whats in front of me, so I'll just have to Forest Gump my way through it.


Are you really that fucking retarded? You cannot fuck around with a girl who has a "nasty-ex-thing" Especially when there's a child involved.

You've protrayed y'self, even in the last few pages here, as a pussyhunter, all us know ya as a, "been there, done that" kinda guy, but now yer scared?

Guess what sweetie, ya prolly should be scared, if this girl's "ex" doesn't think he's an "ex" an' understand that, than this "ex" is actually one man that's gonna hav'ta be dealt with.
"I'm totally clueless about this whole thing..." Well then don't fuck moms with kids! Dumbass!
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Nagash » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:34 am

A quote for you, Taraboo, as illustration. :)


Atla wrote:And what if the vagina looks weird? I don't know what happens to them after births!

[...]

I'm having a nervous breakdown!

I can't SEXIFY a girl under these conditions!


I think you have a point. :P


Awww.... our Atla may be growing up! :lol:
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:17 pm

Me? Grow up? Never!

The "ex" is living with another girl. The "ex" is definitely just that, an "ex". (Can we drop the quotations now?) However, the ex doesn't like the girl because she divorced him for being a constant cheater, a pathological liar, and a general psychopath. And he wants full custody of The Little One. He has zero interest in getting back with girl.

And I'm only a womanizer when I'm single. And even than, I wouldn't call myself that.

I prefer the term, "Irresistable". ;>
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by MoP » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:22 pm

Irresistable men don't end up with divorced moms....
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by owly » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:25 pm

MoP wrote:Irresistable men don't end up with divorced moms....
Your wrong.....

Look at Me and Hatama, 11 years strong now.....
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by MoP » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:26 pm

You're not a divorced mom!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by owly » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Hatama is :P :lol: 8-) :mrgreen:
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by MoP » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:31 pm

Wait.... that means you are irresistable??
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by owly » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:37 pm

*Blushes*
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by MoP » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:38 pm

Who is that guy on those pictures you keep spamming us with then? :P
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by owly » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:41 pm

lol ssshhh your'll prove me wrong.......
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:14 pm

You guys are dashing Venus's hope!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by MoP » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:16 pm

He's not irresistable either...
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:24 pm

Okay, time to go.

It's a good thing I don't have any flaws, or I would be worried about today.

;>
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest