Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
~ General comments and discussion.
Moderator: Staff
-
Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Post
by Atla » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:01 pm
Oh yes. She met my family Monday for dinner. I forgot to tell you how that went.
'Nuff said.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
-
Raknarak
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 am
- Location: The Boring Unknown
Post
by Raknarak » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Stuffed. Animal. Collection.
Please tell me that is code for something else.
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
-
Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Post
by Atla » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:35 pm
Sadly...no.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
-
Raknarak
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 am
- Location: The Boring Unknown
Post
by Raknarak » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 pm
Waitwaitwaitwait... You mean animals that shuffled off the mortal coil after you shot them, then took them to a taxidermist and had them "stuffed". Right? Right? RIGHT?
Don't make me ask when you became a little girl. Please!
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
-
Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Post
by Atla » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:15 pm
I own three stuffed animals.
My very first teddy bear that was put in my crib, a dog named Bingo from my 1st Birthday, and a 'Build-A-Bear' from a past girlfriend named Chevy that sits on my bed... in his Tux.
;>
I know what you're thinking, "Masculinity is strong in this one!"
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
-
Gerien
- Teacher
- Posts: 908
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
- Location: depends who hires me
Post
by Gerien » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:46 pm
Atla wrote:I know what you're thinking, "Masculinity is strong in this one!"
Not exactly.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
-
Raknarak
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 am
- Location: The Boring Unknown
Post
by Raknarak » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:16 pm
Actually, I'll forgive the first two. They have meaning. I still have a couple things like that from when I was a baby.
Tux-bear (Can't tell if he or the ex is named Chevy. *LOL*) had best look like Sean Connery-Bond, or I'm going to buy you a skirt and a Lady Bic.
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
-
Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Post
by Atla » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:59 pm
The teddy bears name is Chevy!
After my old truck man!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
-
owly
- Sage
- Posts: 3084
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
- Location: stoned
-
Contact:
Post
by owly » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:34 pm
i used to own a chevy to, a S10 4-wheel drive double cab......
i have a teddy-owl i have yet to name lol
i know what you said about my Momma
-
Maverick
- Explorer
- Posts: 458
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am
Post
by Maverick » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:47 pm
So what do you think a fair date for the over/under on marriage is?
I say engagement 1 year from Thanksgiving, with marriage the following summer.
If I was Vegas, that would be my line for the over under.
Who wants to do some gambling on Atla's life?
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
-
owly
- Sage
- Posts: 3084
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
- Location: stoned
-
Contact:
Post
by owly » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:56 pm
i do
i give him 6 months to get engaged, 1 year to get married
/edit that's from thanksgiving
i know what you said about my Momma
-
Maverick
- Explorer
- Posts: 458
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am
Post
by Maverick » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:08 am
1 bet on the under.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
-
Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
-
Contact:
Post
by Teanos » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:17 am
Need more data.
Are there birth control/condoms involved? If so, your line seems strong. If not, obviously that factors into the shot gun wedding action.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
-
BetaFlame
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:32 am
Post
by BetaFlame » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:17 am
With a stuff animal collect, I've got odds he marries her brother in Connecticut. .
-
Gerien
- Teacher
- Posts: 908
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
- Location: depends who hires me
Post
by Gerien » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:24 am
Well, I think he's been betting on his life for years now, but I'll go for under. Unless BetaFlame is right, in which case I will simply borrow one of Atla's guns and shoot myself.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
-
BetaFlame
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:32 am
Post
by BetaFlame » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:36 am
Gerien wrote:Well, I think he's been betting on his life for years now, but I'll go for under. Unless BetaFlame is right, in which case I will simply borrow one of Atla's guns and shoot myself.
I thought he was your fantasy man?
Didn't you want him to join you and your dude out there?

-
Gerien
- Teacher
- Posts: 908
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
- Location: depends who hires me
Post
by Gerien » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:01 am
Scratch that. I'm shooting you first.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
-
owly
- Sage
- Posts: 3084
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
- Location: stoned
-
Contact:
Post
by owly » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:28 am
lol
i know what you said about my Momma
-
Venus
- Soul of Barnabas
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by Venus » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:17 am
if there's gonna be a marriage it will be decided quick/six months. if not, they will be broke up in 3 months.
thats my line.
sorry atla, i like to bet the odds:>
shes not gonna wait longer than 6 for a proposal and she will figure out in 3 if hes gonna propose or not.
although, u know shes fertile. so if they aren't using condoms, then all my bets are off
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
-
Maverick
- Explorer
- Posts: 458
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am
Post
by Maverick » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:04 am
Well if I was vegas Id be moving the line a ton based on this information.
The new line seems to be:
Engaged within 6 months
Married within 1 year
I guess I was giving Atla more credit on not letting a lady get a ring on his finger.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest