I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:01 pm

Oh yes. She met my family Monday for dinner. I forgot to tell you how that went.

Image

'Nuff said.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Raknarak
Lost Soul
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 am
Location: The Boring Unknown

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Raknarak » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Stuffed. Animal. Collection.


Please tell me that is code for something else.
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:35 pm

Sadly...no.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Raknarak
Lost Soul
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 am
Location: The Boring Unknown

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Raknarak » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Waitwaitwaitwait... You mean animals that shuffled off the mortal coil after you shot them, then took them to a taxidermist and had them "stuffed". Right? Right? RIGHT?

Don't make me ask when you became a little girl. Please!
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:15 pm

I own three stuffed animals.

My very first teddy bear that was put in my crib, a dog named Bingo from my 1st Birthday, and a 'Build-A-Bear' from a past girlfriend named Chevy that sits on my bed... in his Tux.

;>

I know what you're thinking, "Masculinity is strong in this one!"
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Gerien » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:46 pm

Atla wrote:I know what you're thinking, "Masculinity is strong in this one!"
Not exactly.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Raknarak
Lost Soul
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 am
Location: The Boring Unknown

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Raknarak » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:16 pm

Actually, I'll forgive the first two. They have meaning. I still have a couple things like that from when I was a baby.


Tux-bear (Can't tell if he or the ex is named Chevy. *LOL*) had best look like Sean Connery-Bond, or I'm going to buy you a skirt and a Lady Bic.
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Atla » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:59 pm

The teddy bears name is Chevy!

After my old truck man!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by owly » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:34 pm

i used to own a chevy to, a S10 4-wheel drive double cab......

i have a teddy-owl i have yet to name lol
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Maverick » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:47 pm

So what do you think a fair date for the over/under on marriage is?

I say engagement 1 year from Thanksgiving, with marriage the following summer.

If I was Vegas, that would be my line for the over under.

Who wants to do some gambling on Atla's life?
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by owly » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:56 pm

i do

i give him 6 months to get engaged, 1 year to get married

/edit that's from thanksgiving
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Maverick » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:08 am

1 bet on the under.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Teanos
Within the Shadows
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Teanos » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:17 am

Need more data.

Are there birth control/condoms involved? If so, your line seems strong. If not, obviously that factors into the shot gun wedding action.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.

BetaFlame
Lost Soul
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:32 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by BetaFlame » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:17 am

With a stuff animal collect, I've got odds he marries her brother in Connecticut. .

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Gerien » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:24 am

Well, I think he's been betting on his life for years now, but I'll go for under. Unless BetaFlame is right, in which case I will simply borrow one of Atla's guns and shoot myself.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

BetaFlame
Lost Soul
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:32 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by BetaFlame » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:36 am

Gerien wrote:Well, I think he's been betting on his life for years now, but I'll go for under. Unless BetaFlame is right, in which case I will simply borrow one of Atla's guns and shoot myself.
I thought he was your fantasy man?

Didn't you want him to join you and your dude out there?

;)

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Gerien » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:01 am

Scratch that. I'm shooting you first.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by owly » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:28 am

lol
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Venus » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:17 am

if there's gonna be a marriage it will be decided quick/six months. if not, they will be broke up in 3 months.

thats my line.

sorry atla, i like to bet the odds:>

shes not gonna wait longer than 6 for a proposal and she will figure out in 3 if hes gonna propose or not.


although, u know shes fertile. so if they aren't using condoms, then all my bets are off
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(

Post by Maverick » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:04 am

Well if I was vegas Id be moving the line a ton based on this information.

The new line seems to be:

Engaged within 6 months

Married within 1 year

I guess I was giving Atla more credit on not letting a lady get a ring on his finger.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest