Picture Time!
Moderator: Staff
Re: Picture Time!
Were they from the south?
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
Re: Picture Time!
yes.
why does that matter.?
are they not as gay if they were from the south?
and why did this become a gay thread!
i blame gerien:P
why does that matter.?
are they not as gay if they were from the south?
and why did this become a gay thread!
i blame gerien:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Picture Time!
People from the south are "different".
Doesnt matter if they are gay or straight.
Thats what I was getting at :PP
Wee
Doesnt matter if they are gay or straight.
Thats what I was getting at :PP
Wee
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
Re: Picture Time!
i am not different.
and the guys from the south that are straight definitely aren't different:Pp
and the guys from the south that are straight definitely aren't different:Pp
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Picture Time!
Atla is different.
Point proven.
Point proven.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
Re: Picture Time!
I'm kind of glad I've never seen a real picture of Mav. I don't want anything to mar my fantasy of that dream boat.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Picture Time!
Quoted for truth.Maverick wrote:Atla is different.
Point proven.
Maverick.... you drive a what?
Venus, I'm still accepting nudie pics for my Mistress position.
Nato, there's a reason none of us know what Maverick looks like.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Picture Time!
Besides for the innumerable people who have seen numerous pictures and met me in person?
I only attended 3 bashes (including one with your sister).
I dont have a facebook account, so I dont have a ton of pictures at my disposal to post. Im lazy so setting up a site to host them would be to much work.
I guess I just figured everyone already knew me.
I only attended 3 bashes (including one with your sister).
I dont have a facebook account, so I dont have a ton of pictures at my disposal to post. Im lazy so setting up a site to host them would be to much work.
I guess I just figured everyone already knew me.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
Re: Picture Time!
Nope.
Atla looks pretty close to his icon.
Atla looks pretty close to his icon.
Re: Picture Time!
I look like my icon, I wear a pointy hat.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Picture Time!
The hair is pretty similar in my icon actually.
How do you not have a facebook account? I thought they issue those with Social Security numbers at birth now...
How do you not have a facebook account? I thought they issue those with Social Security numbers at birth now...
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Picture Time!
Given my job I just dont think its a good idea that the public could know what I really do with my time.
Ive considered getting one from time to time, but I just will really be unhappy the first time a picture of me doing something at a party gets tagged to my account.
Also most of the people that I knew from HS, College, etc I dont talk to by choice. The rest of my friends know how to send a txt message.
Ive considered getting one from time to time, but I just will really be unhappy the first time a picture of me doing something at a party gets tagged to my account.
Also most of the people that I knew from HS, College, etc I dont talk to by choice. The rest of my friends know how to send a txt message.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
Re: Picture Time!
And he never tried to hit on you?Venus wrote:hell my best friend for seven years was gay!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Picture Time!
Venus wrote:i am not different.
and the guys from the south that are straight definitely aren't different:Pp
So the guys from the north and the south are both not different?
The gay dudes over here like man-cleavages, and tight shirts. And they arguably would hit on the Venus.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Mickal Redwater
- Explorer
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
- Location: Middle of the Desert
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
So i have some pictures from when MoP and i went and visited Nagash
I'll try to get them up tomorrow or when i get home 
Sadly MoP has his eyes closed in the shot of all 3 of us
i'll probably upload it anyway.
Sadly MoP has his eyes closed in the shot of all 3 of us
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
FEL forever
- DeviusZwei
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am
Re: Picture Time!
please do and get this thread back on track mickal, lol
GM Eaters of the Dead
Illuminati
Illuminati
- Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
I wish I could embed a music track to a thread.
It would so be the song from Deliverance.
So uh back on topic - who remembers back in the old days when we had a bunch of hot chicks playing the game?!
It would so be the song from Deliverance.
So uh back on topic - who remembers back in the old days when we had a bunch of hot chicks playing the game?!
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
Re: Picture Time!
for the record I like mav and atla
mav is that shield to protect your rights
Atla is the sword to that shield
I do not see either one as wrong but as competing forces
the sword and the shield
the shield may be preferable but is not possible without the sword
the sword may be dirty and cruel but it allows the shield to be without scars
without the shield the sword has no base
they are truly a union that neither wishes but neither can do without
mav is that shield to protect your rights
Atla is the sword to that shield
I do not see either one as wrong but as competing forces
the sword and the shield
the shield may be preferable but is not possible without the sword
the sword may be dirty and cruel but it allows the shield to be without scars
without the shield the sword has no base
they are truly a union that neither wishes but neither can do without
Re: Picture Time!
Teanos wrote:It would so be the song from Deliverance.
Which one? Wreath, or For Absent Friends perhaps?
And even more back on topic: it's a shame we didn't take suggestive pictures at the beswaffled church. Or of MoP's harddisk.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Picture Time!
Just what were you doing with MoP's "harddisk"??? wait.. maybe I don't want to know! LOLNagash wrote:Or of MoP's harddisk.
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~
TGH - Always in my Heart
TGH - Always in my Heart
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests