Picture Time!

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Maverick » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Were they from the south?
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Venus » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:55 pm

yes.
why does that matter.?
are they not as gay if they were from the south?

and why did this become a gay thread!
i blame gerien:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Maverick » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:36 pm

People from the south are "different".

Doesnt matter if they are gay or straight.

Thats what I was getting at :PP

Wee
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Venus » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:45 pm

i am not different.
and the guys from the south that are straight definitely aren't different:Pp
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Maverick » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Atla is different.

Point proven.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Nato
Wayfarer
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 am
Location: Georgia

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nato » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:14 am

I'm kind of glad I've never seen a real picture of Mav. I don't want anything to mar my fantasy of that dream boat.

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Atla » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:22 am

Maverick wrote:Atla is different.

Point proven.
Quoted for truth.

Maverick.... you drive a what? :lol: My rig is paid for. :>

Venus, I'm still accepting nudie pics for my Mistress position.

Nato, there's a reason none of us know what Maverick looks like.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Maverick » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:27 am

Besides for the innumerable people who have seen numerous pictures and met me in person?

I only attended 3 bashes (including one with your sister).

I dont have a facebook account, so I dont have a ton of pictures at my disposal to post. Im lazy so setting up a site to host them would be to much work.

I guess I just figured everyone already knew me.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Nato
Wayfarer
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 am
Location: Georgia

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nato » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:37 am

Nope.


Atla looks pretty close to his icon.

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Maverick » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:46 am

I look like my icon, I wear a pointy hat.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Atla » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:08 am

The hair is pretty similar in my icon actually.

How do you not have a facebook account? I thought they issue those with Social Security numbers at birth now...
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Maverick » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:20 am

Given my job I just dont think its a good idea that the public could know what I really do with my time.

Ive considered getting one from time to time, but I just will really be unhappy the first time a picture of me doing something at a party gets tagged to my account.

Also most of the people that I knew from HS, College, etc I dont talk to by choice. The rest of my friends know how to send a txt message.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by MoP » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:35 am

Venus wrote:hell my best friend for seven years was gay!
And he never tried to hit on you?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nagash » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Venus wrote:i am not different.
and the guys from the south that are straight definitely aren't different:Pp

So the guys from the north and the south are both not different?

The gay dudes over here like man-cleavages, and tight shirts. And they arguably would hit on the Venus.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Mickal Redwater
Explorer
Posts: 388
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: Middle of the Desert
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Mickal Redwater » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:50 pm

So i have some pictures from when MoP and i went and visited Nagash :) I'll try to get them up tomorrow or when i get home :)

Sadly MoP has his eyes closed in the shot of all 3 of us :P i'll probably upload it anyway.
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever

User avatar
DeviusZwei
Wayfarer
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by DeviusZwei » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:01 am

please do and get this thread back on track mickal, lol
GM Eaters of the Dead

Illuminati

User avatar
Teanos
Within the Shadows
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Teanos » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:30 am

I wish I could embed a music track to a thread.
It would so be the song from Deliverance.

So uh back on topic - who remembers back in the old days when we had a bunch of hot chicks playing the game?!
Even a ghost needs to breathe.

User avatar
Grunt
Teacher
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Grunt » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:17 am

for the record I like mav and atla
mav is that shield to protect your rights
Atla is the sword to that shield
I do not see either one as wrong but as competing forces
the sword and the shield
the shield may be preferable but is not possible without the sword
the sword may be dirty and cruel but it allows the shield to be without scars
without the shield the sword has no base
they are truly a union that neither wishes but neither can do without

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nagash » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:19 am

Teanos wrote:It would so be the song from Deliverance.

Which one? Wreath, or For Absent Friends perhaps?


And even more back on topic: it's a shame we didn't take suggestive pictures at the beswaffled church. Or of MoP's harddisk. ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Amb
Wayfarer
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Amb » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:43 pm

Nagash wrote:Or of MoP's harddisk. ;)
Just what were you doing with MoP's "harddisk"??? wait.. maybe I don't want to know! LOL
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~

TGH - Always in my Heart

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest