Also, hopefully it's been long enough that most of the negative things that people remember about me (from when I was 13 to 16 or 17) have been forgotten
Everyone say Hellllllo
Moderator: Staff
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
So, I last played Monarchy about five years ago. Decided randomly the other day to check out what was going on in the community and noticed that the game and community are headed over here so I thought I would pop in and maybe give this game another chance. I remember it being a lot of fun (particularly in Guilds) and hopefully it will be just as fun!
Also, hopefully it's been long enough that most of the negative things that people remember about me (from when I was 13 to 16 or 17) have been forgotten
Also, hopefully it's been long enough that most of the negative things that people remember about me (from when I was 13 to 16 or 17) have been forgotten
Former E.F.F. Crimson Eagles
"Warning: Pointy Stick™ should not be used rectally."
"Warning: Pointy Stick™ should not be used rectally."
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
Also, hopefully it's been long enough that most of the negative things that people remember about me (from when I was 13 to 16 or 17) have been forgotten
You should be good, i'm sure most of em here remember the negative things about me and look how loved i am................
...on second thought you might want to run for the hills
"Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust"
-
DragonWarrior
- Newbling
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:40 am
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
Hello to everyone I am dragonWarrior and I played for COLE last.
I would like to put up an icon but not sure how that is done. My email address is gamester2009@yahoo.com.
any and all advice would be appreiciated.
Thanks. DragonWarrior.......... Tony
I would like to put up an icon but not sure how that is done. My email address is gamester2009@yahoo.com.
any and all advice would be appreiciated.
Thanks. DragonWarrior.......... Tony
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
I admit Vox still scares me a little! *runs for the hills*Vox wrote:Also, hopefully it's been long enough that most of the negative things that people remember about me (from when I was 13 to 16 or 17) have been forgotten
You should be good, i'm sure most of em here remember the negative things about me and look how loved i am................
...on second thought you might want to run for the hills
My Heart... My Soul... lies within the Dragonhand
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
There's a name I haven't seen in years! Hey Aki!Akinabalu wrote:Hello..
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
Oriana wrote:I admit Vox still scares me a little! *runs for the hills*Vox wrote:Also, hopefully it's been long enough that most of the negative things that people remember about me (from when I was 13 to 16 or 17) have been forgotten
You should be good, i'm sure most of em here remember the negative things about me and look how loved i am................
...on second thought you might want to run for the hills
Please do enlighten me.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
I missed you and love you too!Venus wrote:well there goes the neighborhood...
SRT


Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
lol <3
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
Hey,DragonWarrior wrote:Hello to everyone I am dragonWarrior and I played for COLE last.
I would like to put up an icon but not sure how that is done. My email address is gamester2009@yahoo.com.
any and all advice would be appreiciated.
Thanks. DragonWarrior.......... Tony
You should have a link somewhere called User Control Panel or UCP (depends of the theme)
In there you have an option 'Profile' which has a suboption 'Edit Avatar'.
Go there and upload a picture from your pc.
There is also an Icon request thread in the Introductions forum, should you not have one
Welcome to Monarchs' Glen
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
Kicks the Mogwai first.Stryfe wrote:Hey yo!
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
hola everyone 
DoW
Like I'm afraid of your bottom dwelling guild.
I have returned to ISA.
Now whens the first war chat so I can miss it.
Like I'm afraid of your bottom dwelling guild.
I have returned to ISA.
Now whens the first war chat so I can miss it.
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
That's what your ass looks like in the doggy style position. <3Venus wrote:lol <3
SRT


Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
It's what Venus would look like seen from above, it it weren't for the 3 boobies.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
Stryfe wrote:Hey yo!
Fuzzy!
And on a side note Nagash darlin' there's nothing to enlighten you to I've just always been scared of Vox yanno it's the whole Evil never looked so good thing... I think... or maybe I've just been scared (or scarred) for so long now I can't really remember why I was scared in the first place?
My Heart... My Soul... lies within the Dragonhand
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
You should be scared of Vox. He's one of those old people driving a car on the highway at 30 mph.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
HELLO!
Blue Honda Accord 08 Sedan v6
-Cold Air Intake
-Duel Exhaust
-Headers
-8k temp retrofit HID
-1.5" drop on Tien coilovers
-18" Gunmetal Blades
-Cold Air Intake
-Duel Exhaust
-Headers
-8k temp retrofit HID
-1.5" drop on Tien coilovers
-18" Gunmetal Blades
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
2!!!!
not 3~~~~~
not 3~~~~~
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
Four! -baddaguhbaddagiuhwaddawasddawaddagimmegimmehadda- do I hear four? -habbadagabba-
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest