Everyone say Hellllllo

~ New to the community? Come say hi.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Samotobus
Newbling
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:46 pm
Location: Falcon Heights, MN

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Samotobus » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:22 pm

So, I last played Monarchy about five years ago. Decided randomly the other day to check out what was going on in the community and noticed that the game and community are headed over here so I thought I would pop in and maybe give this game another chance. I remember it being a lot of fun (particularly in Guilds) and hopefully it will be just as fun!

Also, hopefully it's been long enough that most of the negative things that people remember about me (from when I was 13 to 16 or 17) have been forgotten :)
Former E.F.F. Crimson Eagles
"Warning: Pointy Stick™ should not be used rectally."

User avatar
Vox
Wayfarer
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:39 am
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Vox » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Also, hopefully it's been long enough that most of the negative things that people remember about me (from when I was 13 to 16 or 17) have been forgotten


You should be good, i'm sure most of em here remember the negative things about me and look how loved i am................




...on second thought you might want to run for the hills


:twisted:
"Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust"

DragonWarrior
Newbling
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:40 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by DragonWarrior » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:11 am

Hello to everyone I am dragonWarrior and I played for COLE last.
I would like to put up an icon but not sure how that is done. My email address is gamester2009@yahoo.com.

any and all advice would be appreiciated.

Thanks. DragonWarrior.......... Tony

User avatar
Oriana
Lost Soul
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:46 pm
Location: Somewhere I Belong

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Oriana » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:09 am

Vox wrote:
Also, hopefully it's been long enough that most of the negative things that people remember about me (from when I was 13 to 16 or 17) have been forgotten


You should be good, i'm sure most of em here remember the negative things about me and look how loved i am................




...on second thought you might want to run for the hills


:twisted:
I admit Vox still scares me a little! *runs for the hills*
My Heart... My Soul... lies within the Dragonhand

Akinabalu
Newbling
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:07 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Akinabalu » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:05 am

Hello..

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Gerien » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:22 am

Akinabalu wrote:Hello..
There's a name I haven't seen in years! Hey Aki!
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Nagash » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:40 pm

Oriana wrote:
Vox wrote:
Also, hopefully it's been long enough that most of the negative things that people remember about me (from when I was 13 to 16 or 17) have been forgotten


You should be good, i'm sure most of em here remember the negative things about me and look how loved i am................




...on second thought you might want to run for the hills


:twisted:
I admit Vox still scares me a little! *runs for the hills*

Please do enlighten me. :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
SRT
Newbling
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: NYC

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by SRT » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:59 pm

Venus wrote:well there goes the neighborhood...
I missed you and love you too!
SRT
Image

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Venus » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:20 pm

lol <3
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Stryfe
Lost Soul
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:31 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Stryfe » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:36 am

Hey yo!

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Kaz » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:46 am

DragonWarrior wrote:Hello to everyone I am dragonWarrior and I played for COLE last.
I would like to put up an icon but not sure how that is done. My email address is gamester2009@yahoo.com.

any and all advice would be appreiciated.

Thanks. DragonWarrior.......... Tony
Hey,

You should have a link somewhere called User Control Panel or UCP (depends of the theme)

In there you have an option 'Profile' which has a suboption 'Edit Avatar'.

Go there and upload a picture from your pc.

There is also an Icon request thread in the Introductions forum, should you not have one

Welcome to Monarchs' Glen
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Gerien » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:53 am

Stryfe wrote:Hey yo!
Kicks the Mogwai first. :mrgreen:
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Elohssa
Lost Soul
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:56 am
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Elohssa » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:59 am

hola everyone :)
DoW
Like I'm afraid of your bottom dwelling guild.
I have returned to ISA.
Now whens the first war chat so I can miss it.

User avatar
SRT
Newbling
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: NYC

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by SRT » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:37 am

Venus wrote:lol <3
That's what your ass looks like in the doggy style position. <3
SRT
Image

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by MoP » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:38 am

It's what Venus would look like seen from above, it it weren't for the 3 boobies.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Oriana
Lost Soul
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:46 pm
Location: Somewhere I Belong

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Oriana » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:50 pm

Stryfe wrote:Hey yo!

Fuzzy!


And on a side note Nagash darlin' there's nothing to enlighten you to I've just always been scared of Vox yanno it's the whole Evil never looked so good thing... I think... or maybe I've just been scared (or scarred) for so long now I can't really remember why I was scared in the first place?
My Heart... My Soul... lies within the Dragonhand

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by MoP » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:01 pm

You should be scared of Vox. He's one of those old people driving a car on the highway at 30 mph.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Accord08
Newbling
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:57 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Accord08 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:27 am

HELLO!
Blue Honda Accord 08 Sedan v6
-Cold Air Intake
-Duel Exhaust
-Headers
-8k temp retrofit HID
-1.5" drop on Tien coilovers
-18" Gunmetal Blades

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Venus » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:44 am

2!!!!

not 3~~~~~
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Gerien » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:28 am

Four! -baddaguhbaddagiuhwaddawasddawaddagimmegimmehadda- do I hear four? -habbadagabba-
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests