Everyone say Hellllllo
Moderator: Staff
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
Hey, I just realized there are no post titles on this board. Is that not a phpbb3 feature? I loved that part of the old boards. I was hoping I might actually get "Token" as mine someday. 
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
At some point we could dig up our Grammar People alts up, mate. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
i think there's no post title yet cause there isn't one yet lol
The enemy of the enemy is my friend.
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
i wat mine to be 'Lone Nut"Gerien wrote:Hey, I just realized there are no post titles on this board. Is that not a phpbb3 feature? I loved that part of the old boards. I was hoping I might actually get "Token" as mine someday.
hey wait t second i'm the first person to quote on these boards thats deserves a 'posting tittle'
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
owly wrote:hey wait t second i'm the first person to quote on these boards thats deserves a 'posting tittle'
A posting tittie?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
So that's what Venus' third boob is for. Posting!
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
Hence the lack of interpunction and captitals. It cannot reach the sides of the keyboard. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
How sad it took me years to get my post count over 500 and now I have to start all over 
Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death!
Ruby Knights-GM/founder Phoenix, WTFPWND, WeeC, Fervent, L33t, and a couple I sadly can't remember...
Ruby Knights-GM/founder Phoenix, WTFPWND, WeeC, Fervent, L33t, and a couple I sadly can't remember...
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
Follow my lead, master Zeblamar, and you'll be up at 1000 in no time 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
lol Well if I post at least once every other day it should only take me a couple years.
Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death!
Ruby Knights-GM/founder Phoenix, WTFPWND, WeeC, Fervent, L33t, and a couple I sadly can't remember...
Ruby Knights-GM/founder Phoenix, WTFPWND, WeeC, Fervent, L33t, and a couple I sadly can't remember...
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
what was that game again jack thread or something? i forgot 
The enemy of the enemy is my friend.
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
Threadjacker. See my posting title on the old boards.Imo wrote:what was that game again jack thread or something? i forgot
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
Nagash wrote:Follow my lead, master Zeblamar, and you'll be up at 1000 in no time
It's all in the reading and responding. And silly rhymes.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
Posting Titles should be awarded after say..... a certain number of post.
And if most of your post are one-line spamquestingpostgetters you get the title "Little Rey Rey"
And if most of your post are one-line spamquestingpostgetters you get the title "Little Rey Rey"
"Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust"
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
hey everyone, liking the name change for the game. wish i could remember who i played for when i played monarchy.
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
Or if you're very, very special or one of a kind. Say, the "Token" member of a group.Vox wrote:Posting Titles should be awarded after say..... a certain number of post.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
Vox wrote:Posting Titles should be awarded after say..... a certain number of post.
And if most of your post are one-line spamquestingpostgetters you get the title "Little Rey Rey"
I think that for many people, you could file that under insults.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
u do realize that you guys were making fun of the third boob before i had even registered here:PPPppp
thats serious dedication!
thats serious dedication!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Kensington
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:26 am
- Location: Southend, UK
- Contact:
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
Kensington stood by the gates of his fort, in fact he had been standing there for the last two years. Twice a day some maid came down and fed him gruel through a straw, tasty I am sure. Thing was, at the end of the last war when all his men had run away there had been a large rainstorm and Kensington in his heavy armour had sunk in the mud. Over the next week his armour had rusted shut. When the wars ended his peasants had returned but barely having a brain cell amongst them could not think of a way to get him out.
Wait !
If you listen carefully you can hear a weak voice gargling as the gruel is forced down.
You may need to move closer.....
Closer than that....
You are repelled by a wave of gruel that hits you followed by an angry voice....
'Get me a bloody tin opener !'
Wait !
If you listen carefully you can hear a weak voice gargling as the gruel is forced down.
You may need to move closer.....
Closer than that....
You are repelled by a wave of gruel that hits you followed by an angry voice....
'Get me a bloody tin opener !'
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
Venus wrote:u do realize that you guys were making fun of the third boob before i had even registered here:PPPppp
thats serious dedication!
We have grown to be rather fond of that third boobie, old V. How could we not make fun of it prior to your registration?
On a slightly related note: that woman in your avatar has only two boobies. A niece of yours?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest