i'm very troubled

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:34 pm

Ah i stand corrected
i know what you said about my Momma

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Immigrant » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:31 am

dead for four or five days
takes the ol 'I wanna jump your bones' to a whole new level

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:53 am

He must be insane sounds like he def needz medz
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:15 am

Wow i must comment about this but this thread has reached over 700 views thanks guys for being here for me in my time of need. i won't forget you guys.........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nagash » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:17 am

owly wrote:i knew a guy in Fl that fucked dogs he was caught by his family and amits it he raped his sister when they was young too. Gawd i hated that guy but i had to hang out with him sometimes, he was my bestfriend girlfriend bother........
Ya should've "accidentally" drowned him.

owly wrote:Wow i must comment about this but this thread has reached over 700 views thanks guys for being here for me in my time of need. i won't forget you guys.........
You're welcome mate. :)
Even if we've derailed to dead dog humping at this point in time.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:20 am

i derailed it i needed some cheering in this case dog fucking saved me :P :mrgreen: :o :shock:
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by MoP » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:56 am

What do you mean, it derailed??

It went from owly talking suicide to humping dead dogs! That's a good change, imho. Though I admit there's still room for improvement.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nagash » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:14 am

Let's take death out of the equation and hump live poodles. Or chihuahua's. Or shih-tzu's.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:57 pm

what's the matter you don't like dead dog humping?
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nagash » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:58 am

I don't like dogs at all. Though the dead ones are not so noisy, so they're better than their live counterparts I guess.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Lady Maven » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:49 am

ewwwwww I KNEW you were a cat person!!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nagash » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:02 am

I admit, I love pussy.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:25 pm

i myself am a dog person who has two pussy's lol i can see the jokes comming.........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nagash » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:02 am

[insert random Venus joke]




;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Venus » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:28 am

i saw that coming!!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:36 am

i set them up

They knock them down
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:32 am

i might go offline at the beginning of nexted month i'll be off 2 to three months then i'll be back. i'm planning bringing a whole buch of youtube links with me on my return lol a notice and a warning lol.........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nagash » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:42 am

OK, good luck mate...
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:59 pm

i'm going to miss you guys but there's nothing to be done.........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by MoP » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:40 am

owly wrote:i might go offline at the beginning of nexted month i'll be off 2 to three months
Is that a promise? ;)

No, seriously, good luck man! I'll even click one of your links when you return!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest