i'm very troubled
Moderator: Staff
Re: i'm very troubled
takes the ol 'I wanna jump your bones' to a whole new leveldead for four or five days
Re: i'm very troubled
He must be insane sounds like he def needz medz
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
Wow i must comment about this but this thread has reached over 700 views thanks guys for being here for me in my time of need. i won't forget you guys.........
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
Ya should've "accidentally" drowned him.owly wrote:i knew a guy in Fl that fucked dogs he was caught by his family and amits it he raped his sister when they was young too. Gawd i hated that guy but i had to hang out with him sometimes, he was my bestfriend girlfriend bother........
You're welcome mate.owly wrote:Wow i must comment about this but this thread has reached over 700 views thanks guys for being here for me in my time of need. i won't forget you guys.........
Even if we've derailed to dead dog humping at this point in time.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled
i derailed it i needed some cheering in this case dog fucking saved me

i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
What do you mean, it derailed??
It went from owly talking suicide to humping dead dogs! That's a good change, imho. Though I admit there's still room for improvement.
It went from owly talking suicide to humping dead dogs! That's a good change, imho. Though I admit there's still room for improvement.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: i'm very troubled
Let's take death out of the equation and hump live poodles. Or chihuahua's. Or shih-tzu's.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled
what's the matter you don't like dead dog humping?
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
I don't like dogs at all. Though the dead ones are not so noisy, so they're better than their live counterparts I guess.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: i'm very troubled
ewwwwww I KNEW you were a cat person!!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: i'm very troubled
I admit, I love pussy.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled
i myself am a dog person who has two pussy's lol i can see the jokes comming.........
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
[insert random Venus joke]

If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled
i saw that coming!!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: i'm very troubled
i might go offline at the beginning of nexted month i'll be off 2 to three months then i'll be back. i'm planning bringing a whole buch of youtube links with me on my return lol a notice and a warning lol.........
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
OK, good luck mate...
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled
i'm going to miss you guys but there's nothing to be done.........
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
Is that a promise?owly wrote:i might go offline at the beginning of nexted month i'll be off 2 to three months
No, seriously, good luck man! I'll even click one of your links when you return!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest