
i'm very troubled
Moderator: Staff
Re: i'm very troubled

If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: i'm very troubled
Oh Nagash, she is beautiful!!
Do you know who the father is? ;>
Do you know who the father is? ;>
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: i'm very troubled
To make you guys with cheating wives feel better:
http://www.spike.com/video/pg-porn-pg-porn/3041858
http://www.spike.com/video/pg-porn-pg-porn/3041858
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: i'm very troubled
i actually Started a thread called pg porn with that video however it's still funny as hell...............
i know what you said about my Momma
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: i'm very troubled
I did too on the old boards, lol. The Peanuts ones were the best.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: i'm very troubled
My Son


Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: i'm very troubled
Being the horrible father that I am I don't have a pic of my daughter online and that one of my son is about 2 years old.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: i'm very troubled
i would love to see your daughter try harder to get herr picture online..........
Edit/ Maybe your son and your daughter, your son musta grown bigger by now............
Edit/ Maybe your son and your daughter, your son musta grown bigger by now............
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
well if we're bringing out the kid/grandkid pictures i'll join in i suppose lol here's one from a few months ago 


~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~
TGH - Always in my Heart
TGH - Always in my Heart
Re: i'm very troubled
Lady Maven wrote:Oh Nagash, she is beautiful!!
Do you know who the father is? ;>
Cheers
I think I know who the father is, yeah.

If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled

If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled
i said this before 'Adorable'
That's a lot of cheese btw lol
That's a lot of cheese btw lol
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
Hmmm. Now where did I host all those pics...
OK. In order of appearance in my life:
Travis, my first born
Whitney, my second born
Robert, my third child
Aidan, my youngest, now 6'2" tall at 13 years old...argh
My first grandchild by Whitney, Sean (his eyes just slay me)
My 2nd grandchild by Whitney, Sally
And there is a third grandbaby just born 2 weeks ago, whose pictures I do not have yet. Alas, my daughter is in Germany or I would just go take them myself.
And Nagash, that baby is too damn cute!!!
OK. In order of appearance in my life:
Travis, my first born
Whitney, my second born
Robert, my third child
Aidan, my youngest, now 6'2" tall at 13 years old...argh
My first grandchild by Whitney, Sean (his eyes just slay me)
My 2nd grandchild by Whitney, Sally
And there is a third grandbaby just born 2 weeks ago, whose pictures I do not have yet. Alas, my daughter is in Germany or I would just go take them myself.
And Nagash, that baby is too damn cute!!!
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.
Re: i'm very troubled
Too Cool r kids are growning big too ah your a grandparents too welcome to the club 
i know what you said about my Momma
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: i'm very troubled
Of course she is a grandparent. She is old. Like REALLY fucking old.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: i'm very troubled
She coulda married young like Hatama........
You will be seeing less and less of me for here on out for awhile
You will be seeing less and less of me for here on out for awhile
i know what you said about my Momma
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
