i'm very troubled

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nagash » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:56 pm

Image
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Awwwww
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Lady Maven » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:07 am

Oh Nagash, she is beautiful!!

Do you know who the father is? ;>
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Lady Maven » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:18 am

To make you guys with cheating wives feel better:

http://www.spike.com/video/pg-porn-pg-porn/3041858
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:29 am

i actually Started a thread called pg porn with that video however it's still funny as hell...............
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Lady Maven » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:32 am

I did too on the old boards, lol. The Peanuts ones were the best.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:04 am

My daughter and grandson

Image
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nether » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:31 am

My Son

Image
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:32 am

Adorable
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nether » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:40 am

Being the horrible father that I am I don't have a pic of my daughter online and that one of my son is about 2 years old.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:36 am

i would love to see your daughter try harder to get herr picture online..........

Edit/ Maybe your son and your daughter, your son musta grown bigger by now............
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Amb
Wayfarer
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Amb » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:30 am

well if we're bringing out the kid/grandkid pictures i'll join in i suppose lol here's one from a few months ago :)

Image
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~

TGH - Always in my Heart

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:35 am

2cute
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nagash » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:45 am

Lady Maven wrote:Oh Nagash, she is beautiful!!

Do you know who the father is? ;>

Cheers :)

I think I know who the father is, yeah. :P



Image
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Nagash » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:45 am

Image
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:42 am

i said this before 'Adorable'

That's a lot of cheese btw lol
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Sylandra
Lost Soul
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 am
Location: Reno, Nevada

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Sylandra » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:58 am

Hmmm. Now where did I host all those pics...

OK. In order of appearance in my life:

Travis, my first born

Whitney, my second born

Robert, my third child

Aidan, my youngest, now 6'2" tall at 13 years old...argh

My first grandchild by Whitney, Sean (his eyes just slay me)

My 2nd grandchild by Whitney, Sally

And there is a third grandbaby just born 2 weeks ago, whose pictures I do not have yet. Alas, my daughter is in Germany or I would just go take them myself.
And Nagash, that baby is too damn cute!!!
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:38 am

Too Cool r kids are growning big too ah your a grandparents too welcome to the club ;)
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by Lady Maven » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:12 am

Of course she is a grandparent. She is old. Like REALLY fucking old.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i'm very troubled

Post by owly » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:44 am

She coulda married young like Hatama........

You will be seeing less and less of me for here on out for awhile
i know what you said about my Momma

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests