Nagash wrote:I have decided to wait for a price drop. There are still five unplayed games waiting for me (among which God of War 3 and Heavy Rain). And I have too little time as it is

HIYA! MY NAME'S THE ORIGAMI KILLER AND OOOOOH BUT 'AVE I GOT A CHALLENGE FOR YOU! THIS 'ERE IS A MYSTERY GAME WHERE THE CONCLUSION TO THE MYSTERY (THAT BEING MY IDENTITY) MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE WHATSOEVER. OH AND THERE ARE BRANCHING STORY PATHS, BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER SINCE WHO I AM NEVER FUCKING CHANGES AND MAKES THE WHOLE EXCERCISE COMPLETELY POINTLESS.
ALSO I 'OPE YOU LIKE QUICK TIME EVENTS BECAUSE THAT'S THE SUM TOTAL OF GAMEPLAY YOU WILL BE "ENJOYING" WHILE YOU TRACK ME DOWN. QUICKLY PRESS THE ACTION BUTTON TO BELLOW THE NAME OF YOUR MISSING SON INTO THE NIGHT SKY!
ON THE PLUS SIDE, AT LEAST MY GAME IS BETTER THAN INDIGO PROPHECY--ONLY JOKING.
There you go, I just saved you the time it would take to go through Heavy Rain. To increase the immersion in the experience add in several helpings of "press the action button to design a condo".
Seriously, fucking amazing how stupid the "reveal" in that game.