New Game Info, and Name.
Moderator: Staff
Re: New Game Info, and Name.
Wasn't blood 'sanguis'?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: New Game Info, and Name.
Discord
Strife
Faith Wars
Crusades
Maverick Owns You
I think the last suggestion would give the most historical context to the game.

Strife
Faith Wars
Crusades
Maverick Owns You
I think the last suggestion would give the most historical context to the game.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
Re: New Game Info, and Name.
Legions
Faithful
Devoted
Faithful
Devoted
Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death!
Ruby Knights-GM/founder Phoenix, WTFPWND, WeeC, Fervent, L33t, and a couple I sadly can't remember...
Ruby Knights-GM/founder Phoenix, WTFPWND, WeeC, Fervent, L33t, and a couple I sadly can't remember...
Re: New Game Info, and Name.
Legions of the Faithfully Devoted (LFD) would also make a nice guild name. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: New Game Info, and Name.
Thanks for the spelling fix on that Nagash.. thats exactly what I ment.
- Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
- Contact:
Re: New Game Info, and Name.
Honestly,
My new thought is to not do a Guilds game, but just open Massacre and help Kaz with V2 and porting to a facebook app.
Haven't decided yet for certain, will by Sunday.
My new thought is to not do a Guilds game, but just open Massacre and help Kaz with V2 and porting to a facebook app.
Haven't decided yet for certain, will by Sunday.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
Re: New Game Info, and Name.
My new thought is to not do a Guilds game
That'll kill me
But i understand why i think, and it might be best though i hate Massacre.
"Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust"
- Mickal Redwater
- Explorer
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
- Location: Middle of the Desert
- Contact:
Re: New Game Info, and Name.
I agree, maybe not best to discuss it here. if you think its something you are considering and want our advise make a new thread. Personally im not a huge fan of massacre.
BUT i'd welcome back anything! i keep opening up websites and going "Damnit! i wish i had something to log into and play
for name.. i gave my favorite idea, ill list more if i get them. Favorite i've seen:
Faithful
i think it describes this group very well... devoted/dedicated does too.. but faithful is my favorite thats not mine/
BUT i'd welcome back anything! i keep opening up websites and going "Damnit! i wish i had something to log into and play
for name.. i gave my favorite idea, ill list more if i get them. Favorite i've seen:
Faithful
i think it describes this group very well... devoted/dedicated does too.. but faithful is my favorite thats not mine/
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
FEL forever
Re: New Game Info, and Name.
I suggest:
NWO or Mordarr
NWO or Mordarr
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: New Game Info, and Name.
English/Latin:
Domination/Dominationis
Crusades/Cruciatae
Ascension
Dominion/Dominium
Immortal/Immortalis
Domination/Dominationis
Crusades/Cruciatae
Ascension
Dominion/Dominium
Immortal/Immortalis
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests