Wow, I remembered my login!
Moderator: Staff
Wow, I remembered my login!
I am so happy I could log back into this site! Found the Facebook page randomly, and then was directed over here
How are all you freaks!!
MISSEDYA!
How are all you freaks!!
MISSEDYA!
Re: Wow, I remembered my login!
I am good, thanks for asking.

Nice to see you back, stay for a while the temperature is nice.
Nice to see you back, stay for a while the temperature is nice.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
Re: Wow, I remembered my login!
KaN wasn't it? Good times, those....
Welcome back. Now make a kingdom so I have more victims
Welcome back. Now make a kingdom so I have more victims
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.
Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.
Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.
- Bootsy Collins
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 6:42 am
Re: Wow, I remembered my login!
OMFG.....She's back!
I told you about this and the Facebook page along time ago Rai.
Happy yur finally around to getting here tho.
Maybe some Sekhet Aaru coming back in the future?
I told you about this and the Facebook page along time ago Rai.
Happy yur finally around to getting here tho.
Maybe some Sekhet Aaru coming back in the future?
Feline Freedom Alliance
Former Pyro of MUM, DOW, SA
Former Pyro of MUM, DOW, SA
Re: Wow, I remembered my login!
Lol I would love to see KaN or RR back...
wow RR I havent thought about them in years..
gah the memories!!
wow RR I havent thought about them in years..
gah the memories!!
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: Wow, I remembered my login!
I'm glad facebook is bringing people in 
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: Wow, I remembered my login!
Thank Portia, Maven and Kaz, they really got that shit going. I was just the catalyst. I whined to Portia, "I miss all those people. Wonder what they are up too."
Then BAM! Katie gets the group going, Maven adds the name database, Kaz gives us regular updates and all of them do the admin thing I refuse to do.
Facebook may be the devil, but it has its uses. Plus, I spam it more than most of North America combined.
Then BAM! Katie gets the group going, Maven adds the name database, Kaz gives us regular updates and all of them do the admin thing I refuse to do.
Facebook may be the devil, but it has its uses. Plus, I spam it more than most of North America combined.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Wow, I remembered my login!
Ask to join https://www.facebook.com/groups/121312767940228/ and while you're at it, you should like https://www.facebook.com/Monarchy.GameCrom wrote:Facebook is the devil? I never got the memo :/
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
- Dyvim Tvar
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 am
Re: Wow, I remembered my login!
I recovered a password purely to post in this thread and be all like "ho shit, it's Rai!" and then I saw the dates and realised that would be kind of pointless.
Then I was the saddest.
Then I posted anyway.
This is a story I thought you all might like.
Then I was the saddest.
Then I posted anyway.
This is a story I thought you all might like.
'Sup?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest