Wow, I remembered my login!

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Raila
Newbling
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Wow, I remembered my login!

Post by Raila » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:46 pm

I am so happy I could log back into this site! Found the Facebook page randomly, and then was directed over here

How are all you freaks!!

MISSEDYA!

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: Wow, I remembered my login!

Post by Maverick » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:46 pm

I am good, thanks for asking.

:D

Nice to see you back, stay for a while the temperature is nice.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Aeyliea
Explorer
Posts: 402
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:57 am
Location: Kansas

Re: Wow, I remembered my login!

Post by Aeyliea » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:35 am

KaN wasn't it? Good times, those....

Welcome back. Now make a kingdom so I have more victims :)
Now nimble fingers, that dance on numbers / Will eat your children and steal your thunder;
While heavy torsos that heave and hurl / will crunch like nuts in the mouth of squirrels.

Yeah, its Seska. Start running now, bitch.

User avatar
Bootsy Collins
Lost Soul
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 6:42 am

Re: Wow, I remembered my login!

Post by Bootsy Collins » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:46 am

OMFG.....She's back!

I told you about this and the Facebook page along time ago Rai.

Happy yur finally around to getting here tho.

Maybe some Sekhet Aaru coming back in the future?
Feline Freedom Alliance
Former Pyro of MUM, DOW, SA

User avatar
Raila
Newbling
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Re: Wow, I remembered my login!

Post by Raila » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:23 am

Lol I would love to see KaN or RR back...

wow RR I havent thought about them in years..

gah the memories!!

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: Wow, I remembered my login!

Post by Jokingjoe » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:57 am

I'm glad facebook is bringing people in :)

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: Wow, I remembered my login!

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:18 am

Thank Portia, Maven and Kaz, they really got that shit going. I was just the catalyst. I whined to Portia, "I miss all those people. Wonder what they are up too."

Then BAM! Katie gets the group going, Maven adds the name database, Kaz gives us regular updates and all of them do the admin thing I refuse to do.

Facebook may be the devil, but it has its uses. Plus, I spam it more than most of North America combined.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Crom
Lost Soul
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:53 am

Re: Wow, I remembered my login!

Post by Crom » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:45 am

Facebook is the devil? I never got the memo :/
This space for rent.

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: Wow, I remembered my login!

Post by Kaz » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:06 am

Crom wrote:Facebook is the devil? I never got the memo :/
Ask to join https://www.facebook.com/groups/121312767940228/ and while you're at it, you should like https://www.facebook.com/Monarchy.Game
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
Dyvim Tvar
Lost Soul
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 am

Re: Wow, I remembered my login!

Post by Dyvim Tvar » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:24 pm

I recovered a password purely to post in this thread and be all like "ho shit, it's Rai!" and then I saw the dates and realised that would be kind of pointless.
Then I was the saddest.
Then I posted anyway.
This is a story I thought you all might like.
'Sup?

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest