Facebook!
Moderator: Staff
- Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
- Contact:
Re: Facebook!
No, lol. Alright here's the games I play.
Mafia Wars - you basically do 'quests' or 'missions' and gain levels. I'm like 215 or something and growing. The larger mafia you have (a la, friends) the harder it is to kill you, etc. You cap out at a mafia of 501. Its turn-based in the sense that every level you get, you can put skill points into a couple differnet things. Energy is what is used for missions (turns for example), stamina is used to fight other people. Those are the only two that matter.
Street Racing - Just quit playing this. I mastered all of the tiers of missions and there is nothing else to do. They kinda haven't done any expansion on this game at all. I'm level 100+ in it.
Farmville - You basically are a farmer (Atla should love this one!) and you earn coins by planting things and harvesting crops. I'm like level 25 or so, got the largest farm you can have at this point and time and its just a way to kill time.
Mobsters 2 - Just stared this. Very similar to mafia wars, not really all that interesting to be honest.
Yoville - this is probably the best game I play on there. Its kind of like a social networking thing in the same vien as the Sims. You can interact with other people in the Yoville world, you start out with an apartment that you can buy things for and decorate as you see fit. You get enough coins, you can buy a bigger house. I purchased a trailer (yes, you can buy a trailer) a few months back, and customized my dude to look like a trailer trash guy. It was kinda funny. I recently bought the biggest house you can buy without spending real life money on, and am working on decorating the rooms.
Never thought I'd like a game like this, but its kinda cool to burn some time. Plus, 3-4 of my friends play it, and what we will do is all meet up some place and crash other people's house parties. We kinda just go around and harass people until they boot us out. It can be amusing.
There's a few others I play (Farkle, etc) but not really noverly noteworthy.
Mafia Wars - you basically do 'quests' or 'missions' and gain levels. I'm like 215 or something and growing. The larger mafia you have (a la, friends) the harder it is to kill you, etc. You cap out at a mafia of 501. Its turn-based in the sense that every level you get, you can put skill points into a couple differnet things. Energy is what is used for missions (turns for example), stamina is used to fight other people. Those are the only two that matter.
Street Racing - Just quit playing this. I mastered all of the tiers of missions and there is nothing else to do. They kinda haven't done any expansion on this game at all. I'm level 100+ in it.
Farmville - You basically are a farmer (Atla should love this one!) and you earn coins by planting things and harvesting crops. I'm like level 25 or so, got the largest farm you can have at this point and time and its just a way to kill time.
Mobsters 2 - Just stared this. Very similar to mafia wars, not really all that interesting to be honest.
Yoville - this is probably the best game I play on there. Its kind of like a social networking thing in the same vien as the Sims. You can interact with other people in the Yoville world, you start out with an apartment that you can buy things for and decorate as you see fit. You get enough coins, you can buy a bigger house. I purchased a trailer (yes, you can buy a trailer) a few months back, and customized my dude to look like a trailer trash guy. It was kinda funny. I recently bought the biggest house you can buy without spending real life money on, and am working on decorating the rooms.
Never thought I'd like a game like this, but its kinda cool to burn some time. Plus, 3-4 of my friends play it, and what we will do is all meet up some place and crash other people's house parties. We kinda just go around and harass people until they boot us out. It can be amusing.
There's a few others I play (Farkle, etc) but not really noverly noteworthy.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
Re: Facebook!
i play mafia wars, i started yoville but really hve no idea what to do, so i quitted lol
The enemy of the enemy is my friend.
- Captain Ron
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:58 pm
- Contact:
Re: Facebook!
Just started playing Dungeons & Dragons: Tiny Adventures
ehh, I like it. I wish I had more say in what went on, but it's a fun break while I'm at work. I'm a level 2 Dragonborn Fighter. I'll be leveling up soon. I know a few other here play it. It's not bad.
Other than that I just creep on people.
ehh, I like it. I wish I had more say in what went on, but it's a fun break while I'm at work. I'm a level 2 Dragonborn Fighter. I'll be leveling up soon. I know a few other here play it. It's not bad.
Other than that I just creep on people.
That don't sound like he's speakin' American! Get 'im!
Re: Facebook!
i only play yo ville farmville and farmtown
it takes maybe 3 minutes each to play them and i refuse to play mafia wars
ill get sucked in and be hooked on it:P
it takes maybe 3 minutes each to play them and i refuse to play mafia wars
ill get sucked in and be hooked on it:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Facebook!
i have a face book account and i have no idea what to do with it.....
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Facebook!
i should start spamming you invites =pVenus wrote:i only play yo ville farmville and farmtown
it takes maybe 3 minutes each to play them and i refuse to play mafia wars
ill get sucked in and be hooked on it:P
The enemy of the enemy is my friend.
Re: Facebook!
lol people already do!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Facebook!
I may try Farmville again, but I played Mobsters 2:Vendetta...and now I'm bored outta my mind with it.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Facebook!
Stephen mastered Episode 4 in Mafia Wars: Moscow and earned the title of "Avtoritet".Re: Facebook!
Avtoritet "Big Meat", level 554 Fearless
Attack: 1656 Increase your attack to do more damage and win more fights.
Defense: 1655 Increase your defense to repel more attacks.
Health: 410 Increase your max health to survive intense fights.
Energy: 910 Increase your max energy to do more jobs.
Stamina: 105 Increase your stamina to fight more often.
Attack: 1656 Increase your attack to do more damage and win more fights.
Defense: 1655 Increase your defense to repel more attacks.
Health: 410 Increase your max health to survive intense fights.
Energy: 910 Increase your max energy to do more jobs.
Stamina: 105 Increase your stamina to fight more often.
Re: Facebook!
lol i think one of them was me,Venus wrote:lol people already do!
The enemy of the enemy is my friend.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Facebook!
I think I found Venus on facebook.
No shit, this old woman with two kids in her profile picture beat me up in Mobsters2:Vendetta.
Than she was all flirty with me, telling me I was cute and such.
Venus - I know it's you!
You know why? Cause her Mobster name is "VenusdeMilo"!

Hows that PitBull song go Venus?
One two three four
Uno dos tres cuatro
Baby you can get it, if you with it we can play
Baby I got cribs, I got condos we can stay
Even got a king size mattress we can lay
Baby I don't care, I don't care, what they say
I know you want me, want me
You know I want cha, want cha
I know you want me
You know I want cha, want cha
I'm totally doing some pelvic thrusts and bump and grind motions right now - you just can't see them!
No shit, this old woman with two kids in her profile picture beat me up in Mobsters2:Vendetta.
Than she was all flirty with me, telling me I was cute and such.
Venus - I know it's you!
You know why? Cause her Mobster name is "VenusdeMilo"!

Hows that PitBull song go Venus?
One two three four
Uno dos tres cuatro
Baby you can get it, if you with it we can play
Baby I got cribs, I got condos we can stay
Even got a king size mattress we can lay
Baby I don't care, I don't care, what they say
I know you want me, want me
You know I want cha, want cha
I know you want me
You know I want cha, want cha
I'm totally doing some pelvic thrusts and bump and grind motions right now - you just can't see them!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Facebook!
lmfao have i ever talked to u like that?
and notice, that person capitalized, and used punctuation! also, i have three kids:p
and notice, that person capitalized, and used punctuation! also, i have three kids:p
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Facebook!
Apparently you don't love one of them.
And yeah, you always talk to me like that during our private 2 a.m. IM chats, when your wasted on Gin and Tonics with umbrellas in them and hunting college men down on various dating sites. I just figured you were drunk and horny.
Or it could all be a rouse!
Womans don't make no danged sense no how!
And yeah, you always talk to me like that during our private 2 a.m. IM chats, when your wasted on Gin and Tonics with umbrellas in them and hunting college men down on various dating sites. I just figured you were drunk and horny.
Or it could all be a rouse!
Womans don't make no danged sense no how!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Facebook!
lol your so lying
i HATE gin:P
i HATE gin:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Facebook!
How floppy does a vagina get after three kids?
This is a serious question. Cause I want four personally - I want four that don't get along and fight all the time. Sort of like The Family Stone, especially with the Gay Black kid. I don't know they managed that one - but it'd be fun to have one.
I could pick on him all the time.
"Hey buddy - wanna play baseball? Oh that's right, okay - we'll go play hula-hoops"
And I mean, if it gets all busted and stuff at three kids, mebbe I'll stop at two....
This is a serious question. Cause I want four personally - I want four that don't get along and fight all the time. Sort of like The Family Stone, especially with the Gay Black kid. I don't know they managed that one - but it'd be fun to have one.
I could pick on him all the time.
"Hey buddy - wanna play baseball? Oh that's right, okay - we'll go play hula-hoops"
And I mean, if it gets all busted and stuff at three kids, mebbe I'll stop at two....
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Facebook!
lmao. im not even answering that. i know the answer, but it leaves me open to so many jokes im just gonna not even bother posting it:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Facebook!
i don't understand the words coming out of her mouth....
All i see is a three breasted alien she/male in denial.....
Just joking V you know we all love ya
---->Stop abducting people and anal probing them<----
All i see is a three breasted alien she/male in denial.....
Just joking V you know we all love ya
---->Stop abducting people and anal probing them<----
i know what you said about my Momma
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Facebook!
.
.
.
.
So you're gonna PM the answer right?
No pictures necessary!
.
.
.
So you're gonna PM the answer right?
No pictures necessary!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest