What I've been up to for the past year.

~ New to the community? Come say hi.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: What I've been up to for the past year.

Post by Gili » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:40 pm

I just see mmo's good places to waste a lot of time, for little money :)

But yeah your wise to avoid
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: What I've been up to for the past year.

Post by Venus » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:17 pm

nether thats like....the opposite of true, u know that.right?:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: What I've been up to for the past year.

Post by Nagash » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:06 am

If I had enough time to waste, I would love to do WoW or whatever will come after it. As I'm usually pressed for time anyway, I just avoid them. ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: What I've been up to for the past year.

Post by Nether » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:17 am

Venus wrote:nether thats like....the opposite of true, u know that.right?:P
Yeah I was joking ;)
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

Skeets
Newbling
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Re: What I've been up to for the past year.

Post by Skeets » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:51 pm

Hope all is well with everyone, I do pop in from time to time to "check" on things. Quick shout out to Nether and Nagash. Nether just kicked my butt in Fantasy Football and I'll always be an OAFS!!! Congrats Nagash, hope you remain truely happy!!!!

Ayrean/Azrix Nightfire

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: What I've been up to for the past year.

Post by Nether » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:21 pm

Yeah well Tom Brady saved me and well your guys just sucked ass.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: What I've been up to for the past year.

Post by Nagash » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Skeets wrote:Hope all is well with everyone, I do pop in from time to time to "check" on things. Quick shout out to Nether and Nagash. Nether just kicked my butt in Fantasy Football and I'll always be an OAFS!!! Congrats Nagash, hope you remain truely happy!!!!

Ayrean/Azrix Nightfire


Cheers, mate. Really appreciate it! :D


Do send me your contact info so I can drop you a line once we get a guilded version of the game up! :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: What I've been up to for the past year.

Post by Nether » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:46 am

I've already tried Nag he said no.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
Rhi
Newbling
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:36 pm
Location: Bristol, UK
Contact:

Re: What I've been up to for the past year.

Post by Rhi » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:05 am

I can't even remember how many years since I was last on here. Demmy, why'd you go and change your name? You know you will always be Demmy.

Bran
Newbling
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:52 am

Re: What I've been up to for the past year.

Post by Bran » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:04 am

Well..some things change, some things stay the same :) Now if only I can find what I did with my old icon I will be in business.

Boards look good, everyone posting seems to be doing rather well too. Since I disappeared from the internet I got sucked into the Tribal Wars game too..still playing it sort of...currently playing eRepublik as well..interesting game there too. Working on another Masters degree - this one in history, shoud finish by the fall of 2010.

In the meantime Ima' gonna lurk around here a bit and see what I can find out about this new Monarchy :)

Mav, Nagash..good to see you guys again. Rhi - its been to long. Gili - I swear I am going to make it to England one of these days and look you up.

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: What I've been up to for the past year.

Post by Gili » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:06 am

Hey Bran, excellent to see your still about. Another masters, jesus the eduction doesnt stop ...good work :)
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: What I've been up to for the past year.

Post by Nagash » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:47 am

Good to see you Bran!

Still haven't dropped TW, have ya? ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest