But yeah your wise to avoid
What I've been up to for the past year.
Moderator: Staff
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
I just see mmo's good places to waste a lot of time, for little money
But yeah your wise to avoid
But yeah your wise to avoid
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
nether thats like....the opposite of true, u know that.right?:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
If I had enough time to waste, I would love to do WoW or whatever will come after it. As I'm usually pressed for time anyway, I just avoid them. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Yeah I was jokingVenus wrote:nether thats like....the opposite of true, u know that.right?:P
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Hope all is well with everyone, I do pop in from time to time to "check" on things. Quick shout out to Nether and Nagash. Nether just kicked my butt in Fantasy Football and I'll always be an OAFS!!! Congrats Nagash, hope you remain truely happy!!!!
Ayrean/Azrix Nightfire
Ayrean/Azrix Nightfire
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Yeah well Tom Brady saved me and well your guys just sucked ass.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Skeets wrote:Hope all is well with everyone, I do pop in from time to time to "check" on things. Quick shout out to Nether and Nagash. Nether just kicked my butt in Fantasy Football and I'll always be an OAFS!!! Congrats Nagash, hope you remain truely happy!!!!
Ayrean/Azrix Nightfire
Cheers, mate. Really appreciate it!
Do send me your contact info so I can drop you a line once we get a guilded version of the game up!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
I've already tried Nag he said no.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
I can't even remember how many years since I was last on here. Demmy, why'd you go and change your name? You know you will always be Demmy.
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Well..some things change, some things stay the same
Now if only I can find what I did with my old icon I will be in business.
Boards look good, everyone posting seems to be doing rather well too. Since I disappeared from the internet I got sucked into the Tribal Wars game too..still playing it sort of...currently playing eRepublik as well..interesting game there too. Working on another Masters degree - this one in history, shoud finish by the fall of 2010.
In the meantime Ima' gonna lurk around here a bit and see what I can find out about this new Monarchy
Mav, Nagash..good to see you guys again. Rhi - its been to long. Gili - I swear I am going to make it to England one of these days and look you up.
Boards look good, everyone posting seems to be doing rather well too. Since I disappeared from the internet I got sucked into the Tribal Wars game too..still playing it sort of...currently playing eRepublik as well..interesting game there too. Working on another Masters degree - this one in history, shoud finish by the fall of 2010.
In the meantime Ima' gonna lurk around here a bit and see what I can find out about this new Monarchy
Mav, Nagash..good to see you guys again. Rhi - its been to long. Gili - I swear I am going to make it to England one of these days and look you up.
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Hey Bran, excellent to see your still about. Another masters, jesus the eduction doesnt stop ...good work 
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Good to see you Bran!
Still haven't dropped TW, have ya?
Still haven't dropped TW, have ya?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest