I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Moderator: Staff
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
which is exactly why u don't introduce them to your kids till you've made sure its serious:>
of course, fuck buddies dont count, they are sorta always around:P
of course, fuck buddies dont count, they are sorta always around:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
and atla, he could be in training pants still
depends on the kid.
depends on the kid.
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Hell, I'll officiate!Maverick wrote: If that happens, I want an invite to said wedding.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Playing with the kids boat and sharing ice cream sounds like a bromance to me.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
sound like your getting hooked by the kid.
"Life is too short to be fighting"
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
It's hard for me to imagine Atla falling in love with a kid, he probably take him out for target practice and use the kid for the target.....
i know what you said about my Momma
- Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
- Contact:
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Most big tough guys I know are softies when it comes to kids.
Ironically most of them are marines too. go figure.
2.5 could still be in dipers. Depends on the potty training.
My son, hates the toliet
Ironically most of them are marines too. go figure.
2.5 could still be in dipers. Depends on the potty training.
My son, hates the toliet
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
- bigSparky
- Explorer
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
- Location: lost between Elvis and suicide
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Kids are cool. They're even cooler when they go home with someone else 
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
I'm glad you all find this so high-larious. 
But hey - I kissed a mom tonight. Wooooo!
I want a trophy!
And Mav, Megh was like me, raised hardcore conservative. And she was, until she went to the Political Science department of brainwashers here at our college. Next thing I know - she's joining the Communist Party, turning Athiest, smoking pot, and being disgusting like that.
And this is from a girl who LIKES GUNS.
wtf?
But hey - I kissed a mom tonight. Wooooo!
I want a trophy!
And Mav, Megh was like me, raised hardcore conservative. And she was, until she went to the Political Science department of brainwashers here at our college. Next thing I know - she's joining the Communist Party, turning Athiest, smoking pot, and being disgusting like that.
And this is from a girl who LIKES GUNS.
wtf?
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
fuck buddies dont count, they are sorta always around:P
Love the way this lady thinks ( wow is that ever rare lol)
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Atla wrote:I'm glad you all find this so high-larious.
But hey - I kissed a mom tonight. Wooooo!
I want a trophy!
And Mav, Megh was like me, raised hardcore conservative. And she was, until she went to the Political Science department of brainwashers here at our college. Next thing I know - she's joining the Communist Party, turning Athiest, smoking pot, and being disgusting like that.
And this is from a girl who LIKES GUNS.
wtf?
So she started disagreeing with you when she was taught to think rather than to follow the lines of parental indoctrination, and you are genuinely surprised?
And you're not getting a trophy until you've sucked her nipples and called her 'mommy'.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
That's a little weird, almost psycho.
I was introduced to the movie Cars yesterday. Awesome. Than I was introduced to Nick Jr.
Man, they got some weird Eff'in cartoons these days. Very creepy.
I was introduced to the movie Cars yesterday. Awesome. Than I was introduced to Nick Jr.
Man, they got some weird Eff'in cartoons these days. Very creepy.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
A part of me weeps for you.
Another part of me laughs.
Why must I be such a bad person?
And Cars is a pretty good movie, Nick Jr........... seriously??
Another part of me laughs.
Why must I be such a bad person?
And Cars is a pretty good movie, Nick Jr........... seriously??
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
David loves Sponge Bob. I really don't get it.Atla wrote:Man, they got some weird Eff'in cartoons these days. Very creepy.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
nick jr online has some great games to play. even nick has some great games also.
spongebob is great show!
spongebob is great show!
"Life is too short to be fighting"
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Have ya'll seen Wonder Pets?
WTF?
A baby Chick that can FLY? Or a chameleon that turns pink and blue? And I swear they saved a baby platypus the other day that couldn't swim.
But than, hell - all the pets can speak on that show so I guess they ain't going for education. Must be morals or some shit instead.
And Cars. That movie was awesome!
I had a combat instructor, Sergeant Tejada, who carried his chow into the field in his pack in a Lightning McQueen lunch box. And that was his call sign on the radio also.
Now I understand why!
WTF?
A baby Chick that can FLY? Or a chameleon that turns pink and blue? And I swear they saved a baby platypus the other day that couldn't swim.
But than, hell - all the pets can speak on that show so I guess they ain't going for education. Must be morals or some shit instead.
And Cars. That movie was awesome!
I had a combat instructor, Sergeant Tejada, who carried his chow into the field in his pack in a Lightning McQueen lunch box. And that was his call sign on the radio also.
Now I understand why!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
- Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
- Contact:
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Wonder Pets is retarded. I refuse to let my son watch that.
The Peguins of Madagascar, or however it is spelled, is money.
That cartoon is definately worth watching.
The Peguins of Madagascar, or however it is spelled, is money.
That cartoon is definately worth watching.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
So I think we're gonna have sex tonight.
And I'm totally freaking out. First off, SOBER sex? I don't even know how to do that. Like...my movements and timing is going to be off. I'll thrust when I should withdrawal, I'll spin when I should twist.
Oh this is gonna be horrible.
And what if the vagina looks weird? I don't know what happens to them after births!
What if it attacks me?
I'm having a nervous breakdown!
I can't SEXIFY a girl under these conditions!
And I'm totally freaking out. First off, SOBER sex? I don't even know how to do that. Like...my movements and timing is going to be off. I'll thrust when I should withdrawal, I'll spin when I should twist.
Oh this is gonna be horrible.
And what if the vagina looks weird? I don't know what happens to them after births!
What if it attacks me?
I'm having a nervous breakdown!
I can't SEXIFY a girl under these conditions!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
lmfao
go talk to someone whos had sex with a woman after shes had babies omg
i bet u can even find someone on here!
or u could just get drunk first....
and cars is fuckin awesome lol
we went to the movies to see that one.
go talk to someone whos had sex with a woman after shes had babies omg
i bet u can even find someone on here!
or u could just get drunk first....
and cars is fuckin awesome lol
we went to the movies to see that one.
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
it's the same as if they didn't have a baby, go to town.......
i know what you said about my Momma
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests